help ..any logic in production indexes for madonna juc vs jul vs jux vs juy ???

makaroni1

Mar 30, 2009
any logic in production indexes for madonna juc vs jul vs jux vs juy ??? any other codes they use ?
does any or them more hardcore vs more softer ? mode idol vs something else ..... does not seems so to me
it seems is it is all hit and miss stuff
does anybody aware ?
thank you

makaroni1

Mar 30, 2009
also the translation of series line up on official sites are ussually go like this ... what exactly traanslator means they ? look? like ? what those reference are if anybody know highly approcialted

they look for by a line​

or look for in a line​

look for in a line​

look for in a line that​

look for in a line​

find in a line​

search by line​

and look in line​

look for in line with​

look for in a line​

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
any logic in production indexes for madonna juc vs jul vs jux vs juy ??? any other codes they use ?
does any or them more hardcore vs more softer ? mode idol vs something else ..... does not seems so to me
does anybody aware ?
thank you
Madonna also had JUKD back in the day, and JUFD before Fitch became pretty much a separate label (?).

maload

Jul 1, 2008
nothing behind this .. abp abc abt
its just begin with the company m ******.
it word mean something about how create it . divided if there is small company such as jufd *******
you can track this by use the search on funtion in javlibrary ......r18 and so on

you will understand what i try to explain ...
hard core ? for what ? hard core for who ??
hardcore for you may mean nothing for me at all ..for example >>>

such as rbd ... if the movies start with rbd then its mean .....she was r*** and in the final scense then she will love to fuck your cock.
thats what i learn from attacker .

for my experience about madona series ....i say its mean the company who make it
they just change letter if the code reach 999 or something like that
and jufd ....they telll you that they have small company that do specieal " fetish" movies.

ummm .. strange panties
, very strange idea that they dont do that in juy series .
i dont really know that but i think its about that factors .

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
does anybody aware ?
thank you

Madonna also had JUKD back in the day, and JUFD before Fitch became pretty much a separate label (?).
I don't know if Fitch is an off shoot of Madonna. But I don't think they ever shared code prefix. All the JUFD- vids in my database says Fitch, not Madonna. Fitch used these prefixes: FINH-, JUFD-, JUFE-. JUFE- is the current prefix.

Between JUKD-, JUC-, JUX-, JUY- and JUL- these are all Madonna prefixes: JUKD- around 2006, JUC- around 2010, JUX- started around 2013, JUY- started around 2016, JUL- started around 2019. JUL- is the current prefix. There's no difference between these prefix other than time. Over time, of course any label or studio would drift in style and feel.

When one prefix is exhausted, up to -999 but not always. Then the next one starts at -001. Another example is S1, they had, in chronological order: SOE-, SNIS-, SSNI-, SSIS-, which is current. (not exhaustive)

Many studios also has a different prefix for compilation vids. Like OFJE- for S1, MIZD- for Moodyz...

Some studios has a huge range of prefixes for their different labels: Moodyz has: MIDE- (exclusive), MIAA- (kikatan), MIMK- (hentai), MIRD- (Real = grand orgy)

SOD has even more: STARS- (exclusive), SDNM- (MILF), SDAB- (young/loli), MSFH- (fresh face), SDDE- (fantasy planning???), SDMU- (magic mirror bus?), KMHRS- (???), KIRE- (???)

Last edited:

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
also the translation of series line up on official sites are ussually go like this ... what exactly traanslator means they ? look? like ? what those reference are if anybody know highly approcialted

they look for by a line​

It's typical AI translation fail, if you feed it too few words, e.g. series names. Instead of giving us the failed English translation, you should give us the original Japanese words, then there's a chance someone might consider helping you.

makaroni1

Mar 30, 2009

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
first of all thank you all for responding and your help much approciated thank you

here how it is in original
LOL you need to spend a couple more hours in Japanese 101.

新着 = new/latest/future titles (if I'm not mistaken)
専属 = exclusive (contract girl)
あ行 = row (of actress name?) starting with "a"
か行 = row (of actress name?) starting with "ka"
さ行 = row (of actress name?) starting with "sa"
and so on: a, ka, sa, ta, na, ha, ma, ya, ra, wa

makaroni1

Mar 30, 2009
LOL you need to spend a couple more hours in Japanese 101.

新着 = new/latest/future titles (if I'm not mistaken)
専属 = exclusive (contract girl)
あ行 = row (of actress name?) starting with "a"
か行 = row (of actress name?) starting with "ka"
さ行 = row (of actress name?) starting with "sa"
and so on: a, ka, sa, ta, na, ha, ma, ya, ra, wa
waw you are really amazing ... and I would never even think thats how this system work thank you

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I don't know if Fitch is an off shoot of Madonna. But I don't think they ever shared code prefix. All the JUFD- vids in my database says Fitch, not Madonna. Fitch used these prefixes: FINH-, JUFD-, JUFE-. JUFE- is the current prefix.

Between JUKD-, JUC-, JUX-, JUY- and JUL- these are all Madonna prefixes: JUKD- around 2006, JUC- around 2010, JUX- started around 2013, JUY- started around 2016, JUL- started around 2019. JUL- is the current prefix. There's no difference between these prefix other than time. Over time, of course any label or studio would drift in style and feel.

When one prefix is exhausted, up to -999 but not always. Then the next one starts at -001. Another example is S1, they had, in chronological order: SOE-, SNIS-, SSNI-, SSIS-, which is current. (not exhaustive)

Many studios also has a different prefix for compilation vids. Like OFJE- for S1, MIZD- for Moodyz...

Some studios has a huge range of prefixes for their different labels: Moodyz has: MIDE- (exclusive), MIAA- (kikatan), MIMK- (hentai), MIRD- (Real = grand orgy)

SOD has even more: STARS- (exclusive), SDNM- (MILF), SDAB- (young/loli), MSFH- (fresh face), SDDE- (fantasy planning???), SDMU- (magic mirror bus?), KMHRS- (???), KIRE- (???)
Yes, the Fitch JUFD prefixes started with Madonna.
https://www.madonna-av.com/works/detail/jufd044/

Follow that link to a classic Fitch title while still under Madonna. Even has the Madonna logo on it. Current Fitch covers don't have that, don't know when it got separated though.