Hello from Germany!

ReiOtaku

Rei Kuromiya Till I Die!
Apr 2, 2015
:hi: I have been lurking here for a while and love everything Japan, I just need to get out there and visit.

I am a frustrated idolophile currently living in Germany, perhaps you can guess who my favourite is?

Anyway, hope to contribute some material, if not join in on some discussions :)

:bye:see you soon :D

(PS. Loooove these onionheads)

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
Willkommen mein Landsamm auf den großen Weiten von Akiba :D

you really have to visit japan asap. Way too much to see in the time you will have (doesn't matter how many : ) )
there sure is s.th. you can contribute to the community. Even posts are a way of contributing :)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:hi: Hello and Welcome

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us, and just underneath our banner is the chat button, you are welcome to join us at anytime :cheers::haha:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Glad to have you here!

Reactions: ReiOtaku

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
I am a frustrated idolophile currently living in Germany, perhaps you can guess who my favourite is?
Welcome to Akiba! :)
Seems like we have a lot in common. I'm also from Germany, I also love Rei Kuromiya (she is my #1 Junior Idol), I love (almost) everything in Japan and I'm also frustrated :D , because Japan is so far away from our country. :(

And last but not least, I also love the Onion Heads. You can guess what my favorite one is: --------------------------------------------------------->:mimisan:

Also dann viel Spaß im Forum! :wink:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Welcome dude! Akiba is a great place to chat about what you love and get it too! glad to have a new member.

genki_desu

Jul 17, 2013
Welcome to Akiba! Rei Kuromiya is also one of my favorites. Enjoy your time here!

officepeeker

Sep 2, 2015
Welcome to Akiba! :)
Seems like we have a lot in common. I'm also from Germany, I also love Rei Kuromiya (she is my #1 Junior Idol), I love (almost) everything in Japan and I'm also frustrated :D , because Japan is so far away from our country. :(

And last but not least, I also love the Onion Heads. You can guess what my favorite one is: --------------------------------------------------------->:mimisan:

Also dann viel Spaß im Forum! :wink:
Yeah we could do with some nice school uniforms in Europe. What is an onion head?