Hello! Jiraiya sanjou!!!

ultpervjiraiya

Grandmaster Pervert
May 24, 2007
*puff of smoke came out of nowhere and I appear*
Hello everybody! :hello: It is I, the great Jiraiya! I was just site-hopping when I got into here.... ah yes, a haven for fellow perverts! At last, a paradise for us all! :moe: *checks out for girls around* Hello to all the ladies in here! LOL!!! j/k j/k j/k

Well, I live in Konohagakure.... that's Chicago, IL for short! I'm 26 year old male... 101% asian (you can ask me that later if what kind of asian), and I am complicatedly single.... LOL!!! If there's any more questions, I'll be glad to answer later. I love watching sitcoms, anime, reading manga, play T/CCGs, play MMORPGs and specializes in fighting games especially SNK games, hanging out with friends. An occasional social drinker, never a smoker and I practice Kenjutsu and Iaido. I think I said already too much.. :snicker:

Anyway, I must say that I am very glad that I have found this place. :goodjob: Will be lurking around here more often looking for goodies and maybe I could share mine... Hope that I could get acquainted with you all.

Ja na~, minna-san *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Tamichi

Local Psychopath
Jan 24, 2007
Somehow from that introduction I get the sense that you've had too much sugar. Anyway welcome to the forums and please calm down a little.:exhausted:

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
if you always seed to a good ratio, then thats more than enough although sharing is good too :goodmood:

ultpervjiraiya

Grandmaster Pervert
May 24, 2007
Somehow from that introduction I get the sense that you've had too much sugar. Anyway welcome to the forums and please calm down a little.:exhausted:

:goodboy: I know I went a little too far for the intro, however I wanted it to be a little different I suppose.. LOL! Either way, thanks for the welcome!

And no.... I am never high on sugar, it it would take a different kind of source to just get me to be slightly pepped-up. I'm immune to caffeine already as well.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Immune? You obviously have never drunk my black-black coffe mix.
It's the Blue Brainwash of coffee.
(More than one cup may be lethal)