Hello from Germany!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ReiOtaku

Rei Kuromiya Till I Die!
Apr 2, 2015
:hi: I have been lurking here for a while and love everything Japan, I just need to get out there and visit.

I am a frustrated idolophile currently living in Germany, perhaps you can guess who my favourite is?

Anyway, hope to contribute some material, if not join in on some discussions :)

:bye:see you soon :D

(PS. Loooove these onionheads)

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
Willkommen mein Landsamm auf den großen Weiten von Akiba :D

you really have to visit japan asap. Way too much to see in the time you will have (doesn't matter how many : ) )
there sure is s.th. you can contribute to the community. Even posts are a way of contributing :)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:hi: Hello and Welcome

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us, and just underneath our banner is the chat button, you are welcome to join us at anytime :cheers::haha:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Glad to have you here!

Reactions: ReiOtaku

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
I am a frustrated idolophile currently living in Germany, perhaps you can guess who my favourite is?
Welcome to Akiba! :)
Seems like we have a lot in common. I'm also from Germany, I also love Rei Kuromiya (she is my #1 Junior Idol), I love (almost) everything in Japan and I'm also frustrated :D , because Japan is so far away from our country. :(

And last but not least, I also love the Onion Heads. You can guess what my favorite one is: --------------------------------------------------------->:mimisan:

Also dann viel Spaß im Forum! :wink:

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Welcome dude! Akiba is a great place to chat about what you love and get it too! glad to have a new member.

genki_desu

Jul 17, 2013
Welcome to Akiba! Rei Kuromiya is also one of my favorites. Enjoy your time here!

officepeeker

Sep 2, 2015
Welcome to Akiba! :)
Seems like we have a lot in common. I'm also from Germany, I also love Rei Kuromiya (she is my #1 Junior Idol), I love (almost) everything in Japan and I'm also frustrated :D , because Japan is so far away from our country. :(

And last but not least, I also love the Onion Heads. You can guess what my favorite one is: --------------------------------------------------------->:mimisan:

Also dann viel Spaß im Forum! :wink:
Yeah we could do with some nice school uniforms in Europe. What is an onion head?