Hello

Kalianea

まだ生きています
May 15, 2016
yep another new person...used to just lurk.....but as I am now living in the future...thought I had better start sharing with the community today.

I am a fan of food and culture...and Japan has it in spades, my collection is varied and incomplete.....yep I enjoy the Music, Bijuaru Kei (ヴィジュアル系) mostly..Ali Project, Malice Mizer...even some of the harder stuff...I have to thank some one here for my copy of the latest Baby Metal (You know who you are! Thankx) Bespa Kumamero, Aural Vampire, Kanon Wakeshima, etc...I also enjoy the films...the 60's-70's exploitation stuff (wish I had more of that!?) all things Rampo, and almost any thing by Takashi Miike (really not enough of that)...ohh and lets not for get the modern horrer and sci-fi/fantasy stuff...yup I enjoy the Idols, yes I enjoy Anime (good bad and naughty)...I can cook too...love the food (make my own noodles even), I enjoy the art (the food is art too!) cosplay is cool but I am into the "EGL" my self...so that's my hello to you all and thanks for being here....I will be seeing you, in the other threads....peace!
TKCU 77138006.jpg

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
:hi: Hello and Welcome

happy you are now signed up and hopefully you will enjoy more

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Well it is about time.

Welcome to Akiba-Online! May your visits here be enjoyable and rewarding.

Kalianea

まだ生きています
May 15, 2016
@ Ceewan, yeh...I procrastinated....thanks...
@ CoolKevin...good to see the mods are welcoming people....thanks