Hard at the wrong times

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Jun 6, 2007
im sure many of us men had this happening to us.. randomly with no apparent reasons, we just go hard... personally i dunno wat triggers it.. but it just does..

prob is... sometimes its at the worst time with ppl all around u and u like want to move it to a better position..

my question/discussion is,
does it happen to you, when, and how do U deal with it

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
That used to happen to me.....

......…… when I hit puberty.

Are you beginning to notice hair coming in where there was none before?

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
About 8 years ago I was in a meeting with my female boss at the time in her office. We got into this really inspiring discussion about how to grow the business; we were totally on the same wavelength, just riffing off each other and getting extremely excited.
I had always thought her pretty cute anyway and she was only about 8 or 9 years older than myself so, naturally, I boned up and was mere nanoseconds away from asking her if she wanted to fuck! I would not have been the least bit surprised had she acquiesced.
Would've been bloody hilarious had someone else walked into her office to find me mounting her like a lion!

Needless to say, I had to let her leave the room first before I stood up.

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
I think there's an important distinction to make here.

If you're having a situation like Rhinosaur describes where you get an erection in the middle of flirting or fantasizing about sex, that's potentially embarrassing, but certainly not abnormal.

If you're sitting at home balancing your checkbook and you get hard, that's a bit less normal. Like aquamarine and mister_playboy said, its pretty normal for this to happen to adolescents though. And, depending on the person, this period of development may take longer or even come on later.

So if you're 18 and getting hard for no reason, I, personally, wouldn't call that anything to be concerned about. Its potentially emberassing, but probably not something that you can help or need to worry about.

If you're 38 and you're getting hard for no reason, thats something thats probably outside of the scope of what anyone on this site could comment on. You'd actually be better off consulting a physician about that.

Other than that, may I suggest baggy pants? :joker: There's also the old standard of thinking really unsexy thoughts. :vomit:

Jun 6, 2007
lol.. it isnt a real problem.. just makin chit chat XD
im 21.. guess it just comes and goes..

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Dude... it should have 'went' about 8 years ago.

I'd talk to my doctor if I were you, or quit popping the diamond-shaped E tablets you bought at the rave.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
You should park your penis upwards to avoid a curve in future if you should erect.. if you always park your penis downwards and you erect, it will be a curve when erected. it wont be nice.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
You should park your penis upwards to avoid a curve in future if you should erect.. if you always park your penis downwards and you erect, it will be a curve when erected. it wont be nice.
LOL! I was wondering how long it would take you to sniff out this thread!

Milligram

Oct 2, 2007
I always got a bad boner while riding on the bus before, even a long time after puberty ended. It's not as bad nowadays but I still notice it from time to time. I guess it's all the bumping that does it. It was absolutely impossible to get it to go down also, so leaving the bus was a bit awkward to say the least.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Solution: Go pee more often.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007

lysozymes

Jan 6, 2009
Yeah, I work besides a collage and it's really easy to get a boner during the morning ride on the train when the young collage girls are wearing summer dresses and white tank tops.

Shosh... have to wait until the girls start stepping off the train before I dare to stand up :notagain:

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
when it`s hard, you are supposed to stick it somewhere..thats at least what father Tucker taught me

:thief:

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
I didn't get it that often maybe got a semi but not a rock on. The only time it did happen when I was serving a customer and she had huge breasts and was wearing a no bra and one piece dress and when she leant over the desk to view my computer screen I saw everything and she was so sexy all I thought about was having sex with her. Then "it" happened! I had to keep her and myself seated for ages talking shit to her until it went down.

In the end with one hand I was pinching my inner thigh and it hurt enough it distracted me.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Yeah, I work besides a collage and it's really easy to get a boner during the morning ride on the train when the young collage girls...

That's pretty awesome. What kind of collage? I like this one, myself.
collage-00.jpg

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
It happens some times. due to position we holding, relaxing, (or) by hormone behavior.

Last edited: