How long did u guys take to download a file usually

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Wolpetinger

wolpe
Jan 4, 2007
got a vary from 20-250Kb/s

but there is an upgrade ( you get a cat6 cable directly plug into your nic ) -> a friend got it (max 78Mbit -.-)

leech and seed

Karko

Jan 15, 2007
Average for me is about 50kbs whenever im downloading off azureus.. but thats 50kbs per file for 10-12 files :p

Off there the highest it ever reaches is 6000 very. very. briefly (about 20 seconds when I first start downloading) after that it sometimes hits a max of maybe 1000 though normally sits at about 100-150

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
heheh ..... my bill say "6 Mb" (megabits) ..... my ISP on connection say "connected at 4 Mb" (megabits) ..... my net monitor say "downloading at 70 Kb" (kilobytes, that make 560 kilobits effective) ..... what do you think, do i have to kill my ISP ? ..... (LOL)

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Damn Rahxephon, I would be disappointed to say the least. I download at 450 kB/s max with 60 kB/s upload. Not bad for dsl but I'm still waiting for fios which is available all around me =(

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
> kbryc08:

I download at 450 kB/s max with 60 kB/s upload. Not bad for dsl but I'm still waiting for fios which is available all around me

heheh ..... think you mean 450 KiloBytes, that make 3.6 Megabits ..... well, i can kill my ISP for free, for reach that speed (LOL) ..... and for the upload the same, max here 25 / 30 KB, when all is good (and must be ALL good :p)

oh, and no way for have fiber, here :p