Gokkun

shoryuken

Feb 28, 2009
Our site (see sig) shows gokkun movies with English subtitles and they're all legally-licensed and DRM-free. Here's the gokkun section: https://www.zenra.net/series-gokkun.htm (currently 10 titles online with one being added every month or so)

Thanks! its a great site. wish you had more titles though. I definitely love jav subtitled. it makes the gokkun fetish for the non japanese speaker whole lot better.

shoryuken

Feb 28, 2009
Try AV-megastore located in Japan. They sell to the USA. You can google it, but it seems many people are not willing to spend $40-$50USD on an original DVD. Gokkun movies for whatever reason also seemed to be pirated (shared) less online.
There are thousands of older titles that people seem to have overlooked.

I really miss the moodyz Dream Woman series. They often had swallowing in their titles, but seemed to have stopped at #98.

Dogma also sells their DRM-free gokkun titles to anyone outside Japan. It's a bit tricky to get an account though if you can't read Japanese.

I refuse to buy any DRM titles even if they are dirt cheap. This is why i'll often buy from Dogma whenever I can.

A site called "X-Cream" is also good, especially if you're into other fetish movies too. A few of their titles have DRM though.
Thanks for the help! Will definitely look into these sites!

fooha

Jul 11, 2014
The Shuttle Japan titles really need to be added to that list eventually.
In those they collect 100 or more loads and it's swallowed from a beaker.
The series is "Bukkake Summit".
The one with the largest swallow is BU-20. 250ml in that one.

Those were some of the very first gokkun titles that featured mass swallowing.
Back then it seems nobody ever called it "Gokkun". They came out around the same time as the classic MVG titles (directed by Kazuhiko Matsumoto).

The BU titles were considered, however, were excluded due to so much cum being spilled / missing.

You're right that BU-20 is the closest to being eligible, that has 103 loads swallowed across three scenes, with 96 in the big scene. But even in that scene, a lot of cum was wasted, so I excluded it. Maybe I'll review that scene and reconsider it.

glc

Feb 15, 2014
In BU-04 Jun Miyazawa swallowed at least 100 loads. Plus, there was something about her attitude, as though it was all a game and she was OK going along with it. There's another video with her also drinking out of a cylinder, but no sure of its title/number.

Reactions: shawn720s

fresh2k

Feb 21, 2007
ASFUR news:

ASW-213 / 2017-04-03 / Trailer / ft. Erina Yuuki
h_967asw00213pl.jpg

ASW-214 / 2017-05-03 / Trailer
h_967asw214pl.jpg

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
I just hope it won't be fake cum. Rocket has been selling out lately. So I will wait until it comes out.

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Our site (see sig) shows gokkun movies with English subtitles and they're all legally-licensed and DRM-free. Here's the gokkun section: https://www.zenra.net/series-gokkun.htm (currently 10 titles online with one being added every month or so)
Love your site. Would love to see your site go heavier towards the mass gokkun genre but for now I'll gladly take what I can get. But fwiw, I'd pay so much to see dje 042 and/or dje 056 be the next ones added.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I've been wanting to watch Miki Sunohara in DJE-042, Yipman uploaded HD version, but it's nowhere to be found online at the moment, so I'll have to wait.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
I've been wanting to watch Miki Sunohara in DJE-042, Yipman uploaded HD version, but it's nowhere to be found online at the moment, so I'll have to wait.

We’re adding DJE-042 to our site later this month. FHD from master tapes with English subtitles. I posted it above, but too bad you blocked me (at least I think you said you did in an earlier post) or you’d see it. :)

Reactions: cainnn667

serpico21

Nov 30, 2009
Get ready for some more good news guys. Looks like this could be an epic 3 girl cum movie. Aoi Rena is gonna be one of the best all time cum queens when her career is all said and done. If anyone can get the trailer please do!

https://twitter.com/AoiRCafe/status/858316345846386688

View attachment 999453

This looks fantastic! I love all 3 of the actresses. Cumsluts, all of them!

Trailer:
http://cc3001.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/freepv/1/1sd/1sden002/1sden002_dmb_w.mp4