Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Everyone has their own turn-ons and tastes so I while I'm far from "disturbed" by cum on food movies- to me it's a waste of the cum. In fact, for me the turn-on is knowing that the girl is tasting cum in it's purest form. And I want to see more swallows- as opposed to collecting as much in her mouth as she can and then one big swallow, which by that time is mixed with some spit.

Furthermore, in drinking scenes I always prefer to see the guy cum directly into the glass/metal pan, etc because when he cums into the girls mouth, invariably some saliva will get mixed in. Again, some find that to be a turn-on as well but I like knowing that whatever amount is collected is pure semen, and not a combination of spit and cum. Honestly- wouldn't it be much easier for the girls to swallow cum mixed with something else??

JavAddict456

May 17, 2017
Hey guys, I love this thread! Do any of you guys know if there are some gokkun movies where the girl is teased with a vibrator or something and horny as fuck while drinking bunch of cum? I just really want to see a chick desperate to have an orgasm while she's gulping down seed.... Thanks for your replies.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Everyone has their own turn-ons and tastes so I while I'm far from "disturbed" by cum on food movies- to me it's a waste of the cum.

Agreed. A waste of cum. A waste of food too.

If you think about it, semen already has enough protein and vitamins. It should be enough for a girl. If she can eat food at the same time, that just means she isn't getting enough cumshots.

Furthermore, in drinking scenes I always prefer to see the guy cum directly into the glass/metal pan, etc because when he cums into the girls mouth, invariably some saliva will get mixed in. Again, some find that to be a turn-on as well but I like knowing that whatever amount is collected is pure semen, and not a combination of spit and cum. Honestly- wouldn't it be much easier for the girls to swallow cum mixed with something else??

Best is no pan or container at all., except her mouth. Semen should be as fresh as possible, still warm, to maximize the taste. Also better to maximize the interaction between the girl and the guys. If the guys just cum into the pan instead of her mouth, it's less interaction, it's less sexual.

Last edited:

JavAddict456

May 17, 2017

If you think about it, semen already has enough protein and vitamins. It should enough for a girl. If she can eat food at same, that just means she isn't getting enough cumshots.

Best is no pan or container at all., except her mouth. Semen should be as fresh as possible, still warm, to maximize the taste. Also better to maximize the interaction between the girl and the guys. If the guys just cum into the pan instead of her mouth, it's less interaction, it's less sexual.

Hey, I love the fantasy that a girl only survives on cum lol, but I hate to burst your bubble, I actually did research on this, and even if the chick drinks a gallon of cum per day, it's not enough to survive. I know, it's sad. Think about it, jizz is like 95% water man, no way this is feasible.

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Hey, I love the fantasy that a girl only survives on cum lol, but I hate to burst your bubble, I actually did research on this, and even if the chick drinks a gallon of cum per day, it's not enough to survive. I know, it's sad. Think about it, jizz is like 95% water man, no way this is feasible.

Yeah I was sort of joking, but this is good info. Let it be a warning to girls like Miki Sunohara, Tomoko Ashida, etc. No matter how much love to eat cum, you need to eat food too. You can't survive just on cum alone.

I don't speak Japanese, I wonder if this has been dialogue in mass gokkun movies. Like, "I didn't haven't eaten anything yet today, so I am very hungry, the semen of these 25 men should be enough to fill me up." I would love to hear that.

JavAddict456

May 17, 2017
Yeah I was sort of joking, but this is good info. Let it be a warning to girls like Miki Sunohara, Tomoko Ashida, etc. No matter how much love to eat cum, you need to eat food too. You can't survive just on cum alone.

I don't speak Japanese, I wonder if this has been dialogue in mass gokkun movies. Like, "I didn't haven't eaten anything yet today, so I am very hungry, the semen of these 25 men should be enough to fill me up." I would love to hear that.

Man that would be hot. Wish the Gokkun movies would have subtitles. Do you have any idea if there are gokkun movies where the chick is really horny or being teased while swallowing?

Reactions: mjolnaren

yankee87

Jun 17, 2013

In SDDM-010 Nanami Nanase is in a house with a bunch of guys and she has to drink only semen for a week, you should check that out.

I like when movies are set in that weird alternative JAV-Universe where people have sex everywhere (train, bus, work, etc) and with anyone (including incest). Thats why I like the Knights-Visual videos with the classroom setting the most. In MIGD-646 semen is treated like food or something very similar, the cumshots are not that great but I would recommend it if you like that premise.

Reactions: pikuseru

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
MIGD-644? I've thought about downloading it before, but I'm not sure if it has enough cumshots. SDDM-010 looks interesting as well. I already have SDDM-357 with Mai Sakashita with "24 hours" theme.

Man that would be hot. Wish the Gokkun movies would have subtitles. Do you have any idea if there are gokkun movies where the chick is really horny or being teased while swallowing?

Horniest girl I've seen is probably Yui Kasugano in PCM-063.

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Swallowing cum straight into the mouth is cool, but for me the gimmicks like cum on food and cum in a jar, and other props like a clear glass pane or a wine glass is what makes the genre all the more fun and interesting. I love all the creative ways they come up with to play with cum.

IchiTheKiller

Jan 23, 2010
Why can't we all get along? Straight cum and cum on food etc all has a place in this genre. Just don't watch what you don't want. Lately I'm really into cum on food as it adds another level of creativity to an old art. Really loved Hatsumi Saki's tray of cum gaining saliva with every slurp until it became thick as hell but also loved Otani Minori's video where she was doing cum on food with grace and intrigue. Felt awesome to watch, it was like she was having a full-course dinner with the main attraction being good ol' semen. But yeah a good load of pure semen while watching her swish it around and all will always never go out of style, but yeah I guess it will always be a strict traditionalist vs a more progressive mindset. Being open to new levels of perversion. Seeing Minori-chan use semen as salad dressing and having a waffle use semen instead of maple syrup was not just hot to jack off to but was also fun to watch!

weiwei0421

Jul 8, 2011
Why can't we all get along? Straight cum and cum on food etc all has a place in this genre. Just don't watch what you don't want. Lately I'm really into cum on food as it adds another level of creativity to an old art. Really loved Hatsumi Saki's tray of cum gaining saliva with every slurp until it became thick as hell but also loved Otani Minori's video where she was doing cum on food with grace and intrigue. Felt awesome to watch, it was like she was having a full-course dinner with the main attraction being good ol' semen. But yeah a good load of pure semen while watching her swish it around and all will always never go out of style, but yeah I guess it will always be a strict traditionalist vs a more progressive mindset. Being open to new levels of perversion. Seeing Minori-chan use semen as salad dressing and having a waffle use semen instead of maple syrup was not just hot to jack off to but was also fun to watch!

Yeah, We are just different types of enthusiasts! BTW, I do have the girls that eat cum with food fetish as well! haha!

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Nobody is not getting along- at least from my view point. To each is own, and all of the different styles of gokkun has it's merits.

Personally, I just love seeing, and knowing that what she is tasting/swallowing is pure cum. Not diluted with any food or even her own spit.

Great thread. Let's keep it going.

lraiden

Sep 11, 2009
For god's sake this is a gokkun thread. If you can't stomach the hardcore gokkun stuff just post it somewhere else. Really cum on food makes up just a small percentage of movies out there these days. It's so rare now thanks to all the so called gokkun fans that prefer to buy "normal" gokkun titles. You have more than enough to enjoy. Let the rest of us enjoy our gokkun in all forms (food, Outdoor/public, bowls, cups. etc). It so frustrating to have to spend so much time trying to buy these rare movies because of lack of demand for it. Also, a large percentage of movies feature less gokkun now with the ever increasing demand for Nakadashi crap. Seems only MVG and Milky-Cat are catering to us hardcore fans. The rest are selling out to the new wave of "gokkun" fans. Whatever to make more money. Long live MVG and Milky-Cat and all the die-hard real gokkun fans!

Reactions: weiwei0421

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
No one ever said that these movies should never be made for the people who like them. People just said they don't like them. Isn't that what a discussion thread is for?

But now that you have made clear what your opinion is on the "so called gokkun fans", I won't bother posting in this thread anymore.

weiwei0421

Jul 8, 2011
No one ever said that these movies should never be made for the people who like them. People just said they don't like them. Isn't that what a discussion thread is for?

But now that you have made clear what your opinion is on the "so called gokkun fans", I won't bother posting in this thread anymore.

You don't like it, that's your problem, you don't have to rub it on other people's faces.

If you think about it, semen already has enough protein and vitamins. It should be enough for a girl. If she can eat food at the same time, that just means she isn't getting enough cumshots.

When I have dinner with a girl, I doesn't turn me on to see her open her mouth while she's chewing the food, know what I mean?
Yeah I get that you don't get turned on by this, so? As if anybody cares.

Just some of the recent quotes from you.
Wow, took you long enough to realize that you are offending a lot of people in this thread.
Do you know what are you doing? You are giving critiques on other people's fetishes. I don't think you will like it if other people were to judge your fetishes as well.
Are you sure you aren't offending anyone?
And yes, good thing that you will stop posting in this thread, you are basically undermining other people's fetishes.
It's easy to get other people's respect, don't judge other people's fetishes and people won't be so ticked off by your replies.