Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I like watching whores. But I like watching sluts even more. Girls not just motivated by money, they are motivated by the sex. You can see the anticipation on the girl's face when she's surrounded by men, and how happy she is when she takes a shot in the face or in her mouth. Tomoko Ashida in DJE-043 is a good example of this. I am downloading DJE-042, I hope Miki Sunohara is the same. That's what I really want: a slut instead of a whore.

Machasmelly

Jan 27, 2008
I like watching whores. But I like watching sluts even more. Girls not just motivated by money, they are motivated by the sex. You can see the anticipation on the girl's face when she's surrounded by men, and how happy she is when she takes a shot in the face or in her mouth. Tomoko Ashida in DJE-043 is a good example of this. I am downloading DJE-042, I hope Miki Sunohara is the same. That's what I really want: a slut instead of a whore.

You will not be disappointed my friend. DJE-042 is one of my faves, and Miki Sunohara is incredible. I hope she continues to make these movies for a long time.

Joker6969

Sep 3, 2014
This looks fantastic! I love all 3 of the actresses. Cumsluts, all of them!

Trailer:
http://cc3001.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/freepv/1/1sd/1sden002/1sden002_dmb_w.mp4
Is this the first time that cafe with a "dick wall" has been used? Reminds me of the "dicks from wall/desk/chair" series.
1sdde00331pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s

birsha

May 7, 2010
Very sexy whores at that!

Right to be clear, I don't think there's anything wrong with being a whore or a slut really. Fuck, I'd be one if people wanted to pay me good money to have sex I'd probably be tempted too. But no one wants to see middle aged men fuck unless there is a pretty girl involved and even then the pretty girl is making all the money. But they are whores there's no way to logically deny that at all. And I do think it must take it's toll doing this sort of shit for a living.

bcolekill

Nov 26, 2008
Does anyone know of any good Irrumatio + Gokkun flicks? It seems difficult to find a film that features both. When it happens though, even the average looking girls just become way hotter when it comes to Irrumatio + Gokkun.

Reactions: birsha

birsha

May 7, 2010
Does anyone know of any good Irrumatio + Gokkun flicks? It seems difficult to find a film that features both. When it happens though, even the average looking girls just become way hotter when it comes to Irrumatio + Gokkun.

Submission looks sexy.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
oops…

Last edited by a moderator:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Thanks for sharing but I suggest you edit your post asap. Sharing MilkyCat videos on this forum is forbidden.

Last edited:

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
oh crap didn't know :eek: , why is that ? just wondering

TerdFerguson

Jun 13, 2015
Back to Miki Sunohara. Of course she is a whore, in the most cum-guzzling glorious of ways. Nothing wrong with that. She drinks cum from dozens upon dozens of strange men all with a big, sincere smile. She's downright giddy with enjoyment while doing so. We are here to celebrate her and the rest of those like her, nothing more, nothing less.

Besides Mao Hamasaki, who else is on this level as far as having sincere enthusiasm and looks hot as hell while doing so?

Reactions: Mauricio_87

weiwei0421

Jul 8, 2011
Alright guys, I had always been cum on food fans, I have been buying the cum on food titles on r18.com whenever possible to show support that people like me still exist!
Luckily, MVG is still continuing on the Cum Buffet series! I will buy the next upcoming one which is mvsd-327.
However, I really hope that they can take it to the next level, where they can remake it like the old SOD series, especially sddo-053 and sddh-011.
For those who don't know, it's basically collecting about 30 men's worth of sperm, and cooking it and eating it with various food.
I know for most it's disturbing, but it's a real turn on for me.