Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

shoryuken

Feb 28, 2009
Random question for the akiba heads here. It's been a while since I've been on the forum, but my JAV itch came back. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site that sells JAV gokkun movies besides R18.com, but something along a similar website that also sells to America. Any help would be appreciated.

Is it me or is the Gokkun genre dry now?

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site that sells JAV gokkun movies besides R18.com, but something along a similar website that also sells to America. Any help would be appreciated.

Our site (see sig) shows gokkun movies with English subtitles and they're all legally-licensed and DRM-free. Here's the gokkun section: https://www.zenra.net/series-gokkun.htm (currently 10 titles online with one being added every month or so)

Reactions: shoryuken

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
Random question for the akiba heads here. It's been a while since I've been on the forum, but my JAV itch came back. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good site that sells JAV gokkun movies besides R18.com, but something along a similar website that also sells to America. Any help would be appreciated.

Try AV-megastore located in Japan. They sell to the USA. You can google it, but it seems many people are not willing to spend $40-$50USD on an original DVD. Gokkun movies for whatever reason also seemed to be pirated (shared) less online.
There are thousands of older titles that people seem to have overlooked.

I really miss the moodyz Dream Woman series. They often had swallowing in their titles, but seemed to have stopped at #98.

Dogma also sells their DRM-free gokkun titles to anyone outside Japan. It's a bit tricky to get an account though if you can't read Japanese.

I refuse to buy any DRM titles even if they are dirt cheap. This is why i'll often buy from Dogma whenever I can.

A site called "X-Cream" is also good, especially if you're into other fetish movies too. A few of their titles have DRM though.

jinux

Dec 1, 2009

http://www.japansm.com/massive-cum-swallowing-dvds.htm

Never had any bad experiences with this site. I recommend them.

Reactions: shoryuken

SilentEnvy

Cum for the cum gods!
Mar 4, 2008
Yuri is at it again with Kirin directing

C4_eKBpUEAIkMEl.jpg C4_kJ3TUEAAWqty.jpg C4_kJ3UVYAABk5l.jpg C8sZbgFUQAAznuB.jpg C5p5nXQVUAIHq0s.jpg C5p5nXTVUAAcpus.jpg C5p5nXUUYAEV5ok.jpg C5p5nXZUsAACxh2.jpg

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008

Pretty amusing how seeing chewed up food totally grosses me out, but swallowing vats of semen is A-OK!
Now i feel like i'm one of those guys complaining about those nose hooks in Milky Cat movies.
The director of those movies just loves adding stuff to annoy people. Now you can see women fisting men in a bukkake movie!!

Cum on food scenes can be OK if there is no closeups of the food in the mouth.
Not a fan of the soggy toast scenes through. Eating fish eggs with semen is also not fun to watch.

Ever seen that JAV cover with the guys dick sticking out of the hole in the pizza? I'm afraid to see what was in that movie.
I hope they didn't add any extra toppings.

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

IchiTheKiller

Jan 23, 2010
I have times where I hate seeing the food and semen shots but other times where I love it, just based on my mood. Plus there's obviously a market for that kind of stuff.

Also nose hooks are super hot when used on certain actresses.

Reactions: mjolnaren

SilentEnvy

Cum for the cum gods!
Mar 4, 2008
I agree completely!
Whether I find it nice to see or not depends entirely on what I feel like watching at that moment.
I usually find chewd up food (topped with cum or not) to be pretty off putting, as with the nose hooks.
Though they both tend to have a time and place.
I can say that I haven't found seeing fisting let alone male fisting to be at all enjoyable.

But there is something to be said about the fact that Yuri Asada hasn't done anything like this before and she's just suddenly (figuratively and literally) thrown into the cum pool! That alone keeps me interested in her recent work whether it be eating or what not. Hell, I'd watch a nose hook, fisting, cum on food, film if she starred in it!

IchiTheKiller

Jan 23, 2010
Yuri Asada is basically what I love about JAV. She's just this innocent-looking maid cafe worker who turned into AV actress that does stuff that surprises us. I never thought she'd do gokkun this quick if at all honestly. I just can't get enough of the innocent but dirty part of her! Plus the way she talks during AV interviews and stuff just makes it even more hard not to fall in love.

Reactions: TerdFerguson

IchiTheKiller

Jan 23, 2010
That Marica gokkun video was shot in 2012? (according to the blog entry) Something about him not wanting to put mosaic on it and just left it aside?

eonmode

Dec 4, 2011
That Marica gokkun video was shot in 2012? (according to the blog entry) Something about him not wanting to put mosaic on it and just left it aside?
He apparently has a lot of content just sitting around/saved up, so that would make sense.

As for cum on food, never bothered me, but not really something I actively seek out. Usually depends on the performance of the girl. Some people like it though, so I won't knock it.

fooha

Jul 11, 2014
Top 50 Cum Swallow Scenes by Volume (April 2017)

Here's a ranked list of the all-time top 50 gokkun movies by volume of cum swallowed. Not sure if there are possible forum issues with the non-JAV entries in this list, but at least it lets you see how JAV compares with the competition. The red entries are JAV.

If I've missed any, let me know, and I'll add them to the list if I can check the scene.
load_rank_april_2017.png

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
fooha needs A-O gold for that list. It's really impressive!

fooha, did you make it? If so, mind if I put it up on Twitter and credit it to you?

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
The Shuttle Japan titles really need to be added to that list eventually.
In those they collect 100 or more loads and it's swallowed from a beaker.
The series is "Bukkake Summit".
The one with the largest swallow is BU-20. 250ml in that one.

Those were some of the very first gokkun titles that featured mass swallowing.
Back then it seems nobody ever called it "Gokkun". They came out around the same time as the classic MVG titles (directed by Kazuhiko Matsumoto).

It's too bad #3 MIAD-898 is such a terrible movie. The whole movie is fast forward material.
DMC-26's actress is also known as Rina Hatsume (from the Minimum-AV brand titles).

Quantity isn't really that important to me.

I'm also not sure how you can verify the load volume. I'm assuming it's just an estimate.
I really don't want the job of sitting there and analyzing every single cumshot for 2 hours.

PS the best gokkun movies IMO are in Soft on Demands "Semen Gokkun series". Originally they were VHS only but got a DVD release.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordsuperjesus