Gokkun

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
My top 3 gokkun studios: 1.Waap (DJE 100 shots series) 2.MVSD series (like MVSD-266, MVSD-268, MVSD-274) 3. Knight Visual (KV-173, KV-178)

I agree, especially Kirin and Ichinose Kurumi are know which sweet Japanese girl invite for their vids.

My top three :

- Bukkake Summit (BU- series) especially BU-14

- Asfur (ASW- ) especially the ones with Kannou Hana , Hikari Yukino, Ai Uehara

- SDDM/SDDE series especially SDDE-031 and and all the ones with Nanase Nanami

(Uncensored Extra : FellatioJapan , especially Yui Kawagoe and Shino Aoi's releases)

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Mere curiosity : is there a title out there involving a virgin girl doing gokkun/bukkake ? Meaning the first she had with sexuality was a cum load on her face/tongue

birsha

May 7, 2010
Any know where i can find these? Pacifier school 8 looks good!

We are allowed to discuss the content of MilkyCat and Knights Visual stuff still but are not allowed to talk about obtaining them anymore. There was an incident.