Giving up my IV collection

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
man thats hard....:sick:

but i felt it once too.

I think you just dont know what to do to it any more.cuz you all ready know whats there.the happy feeling when you first saw the video is not there anymore...thats feelings is :destroy: :perhaps: :furious2:

i felt that feeling when i dont know what to do with my HENTAI PIC COLLECTION.:bow-pray:

i end up giving it to my friends and deleting it.:evillaugh:

you should probably do that to.so if you have a craving to get it back, then just ask your friends.:goodboy:

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
I did that once, with all my hentai... I was sad later.
Just delete maybe half, if that makes you feel better. :3
But if you really wanna kick the habbit? Then take the plunge and purge!

Jan 17, 2007
Not worth it in my opinion, you'll go back. I went through that a few years ago then I realized what's the point? Every guy lusts over girls it's normal.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
has anyone every purged, then got a girlfriend and never looked back? can a girlfriend help ease the pain? are otakus otakus for life? does the need to view fine asian girls ever go away?

i have recently had a spark of conscious criticism recently too. i'm glad i'm not the only one. i have had them before, and then the next time it happens it's worse cos i feel like i failed all those times before. like the classic angel on one shoulder, devil on the other and i've been doing what the devil tells me every time. defeat, defeat, defeat......

well i'm going away for 3 months, to japan actually (smug feeling emerges) so i am also thinking of a thorough purge. then maybe when i return i will take up a hobby to take my mind off of it. maybe a craft. like carpentry, or making little bird cages like the 'Twilight Samurai'.

i know that years of staring at the faces, smiles and other bodily features of all my favourite idols will be imprinted in some fashion on my mind for a long long time (like acid flash-backs), but maybe one can learn to deal with this over time...

:puzzled: