Giving up my IV collection

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Mortal_Takeda

Jan 27, 2007
Alright, it wasn't an easy choice, but I've decided to get rid of my entire collection of Idol Video's. Not because I'm lacking harddisk space.. but somehow having these video's doesn't make me feel proud. Sure, I like those girls (a lot), but somehow it doesn't feel right. It's something I can't really explain. But before I permanently delete all the files, I just wanted to let you guys know. Please let me know what you think... :defeat:

Kirakishou

Apr 2, 2007
By "not right", do you mean that they make you feel like a pervert, or you don't like doing what would be considered pirating?

Just curious is all, as I've had the same feelings about various videos and the like as well from time to time.

Mortal_Takeda

Jan 27, 2007
Yes, I guess you could call it that. It makes me feel somewhat perverted. But I think it's more than that.. hard to explain. But I don't really care about the pirating.. I got nothing but pirated stuff on my pc.

jagoan

Apr 3, 2007
hmm, if your reason is lacking of hard disk thane why not burn it to DVD? U've got a lots of nice collection there, are u sure u dun wan to re-view that video again?

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
well, i think that ur just going through a emotional and moral Dilemma in ur mind, nothing too serious but still making u review ur self and wanting u to change something about ur self.

i been through it too.

u will get over this quicker than u think so i say just burn it or put it in a harddisk.

come on chap cheers

Mortal_Takeda

Jan 27, 2007
Well, I've got 45 GB of harddisk space left, so that can't be it. But if I'm going to burn it to DVD, than I could as well just leave it on my computer. But I've thought about it, and I really need to get rid of it, completely.

But if you think I got something which is hard to find, I'd be happy to share it with you guys before I permanently delete those files.

jagoan

Apr 3, 2007
ok, since u have made up your mind, before deleting your files can share your movie called "Yuki Suzuki - Tomei Shojo" :p i', a Fan of Yuki Suzuki. Thk u

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Wow~ It's quite hard for me to imagine. :exhausted2: To be honest, I always love IVs, all the time. But I am not lucky as you guys becoz I could not use torrent & P2P. I mostly downloaded from http links. Therefore, my collection is not that much compared with you guys who can use torrents.

It's sad to hear that you want to remove those files, coz I think they are precious. However, since you have made your final decision, then we have to respect that.

So can I make a request from you before you are going to delete them? :please2:

Yuki Fujisaki, Enrin Fuji- Intense Copying Special
Yuki Suzuki - Genkai

If possible, can you upload them into megaupload or rapidshare? Coz I really can't use torrent due to my poor ISP service. :bow-pray:

Thanks for concern....:bow-pray:

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Thanks Mortal_Takeda! I have received that 2 videos. I am speechless. Excellent IVs!:goodjob:

If you don't mind, I would like to request 2 more::shake:

Arisa Kuroda - Chromatic Color
Anri Sugihara - Queen

Forgive me if you think I am greedy. But I really can't help it when I watch those IV covers~:bow-pray:

Mortal_Takeda

Jan 27, 2007
Thanks Mortal_Takeda! I have received that 2 videos. I am speechless. Excellent IVs!:goodjob:

If you don't mind, I would like to request 2 more::shake:

Arisa Kuroda - Chromatic Color
Anri Sugihara - Queen

Forgive me if you think I am greedy. But I really can't help it when I watch those IV covers~:bow-pray:

I'm glad you got them. I uploaded those other two files you requested. Check chickensaw's direct download thread for the links. I'll delete these files by the end of the week. Cheers!

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
I'm glad you got them. I uploaded those other two files you requested. Check chickensaw's direct download thread for the links. I'll delete these files by the end of the week. Cheers!

Thanks a lot~!:bow-pray: I appreciate your hard work! Although you will delete those files in future, don't forget we will always welcome for your participation in the IV section in any time soon (if you have changed your mind).:goodboy:

Mortal_Takeda

Jan 27, 2007
Thanks a lot~!:bow-pray: I appreciate your hard work! Although you will delete those files in future, don't forget we will always welcome for your participation in the IV section in any time soon (if you have changed your mind).:goodboy:

Thanks mate!

I just added my last contribution to chickensaw's download thread. Hope you guys like it. :goodboy:

Goodbye people. :bye: