Gachinco closing ?

hugues30

Feb 5, 2009
I had a hard time finding Gachinco in a search engine, since gachinco.com redirect to HeyDouga.
When I found it, I spotted the message :

Notice

All "Gachinco" videos will be deleted after December 30th, 2020.

https://en.heydouga.com/monthly/channel/listpages/provider_4037_1.html

So it's the end ? That's a terrible death sentence.
Or it is just ending for english customers ?
Currently listing 64 pages of 1535 videos.
Deleting would be a big waste of good and uncensored videos.

Last edited:

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
That is terrible news... I didn't know that. I still was interested in some titles...
Why would they delete them? They are gone now...

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Unless there is a serious legal issue going on with the company/production team(s) that shot it, I'd expect to see it return on its own paysite.

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
Unless there is a serious legal issue going on with the company/production team(s) that shot it, I'd expect to see it return on its own paysite.

I hope you are right... Sadly those wouldn't be the first videos that dissapeared from a website.

There are videos dissapearing from bbmovies.jp all the time. For example "https://www.bbmovies.jp/g0/2884.html" isn't available anymore and many more are following.
I have a list of videos that I wanted to buy from there and a lot of the videos that I put on my list aren't available anymore... I'm seriously thinking in spending a lot of money and buying all the videos that I want at once because they could be gone soon...

maria80

Apr 21, 2010
i just asked the owner, he said he is not selling anywhere, and has no plans to sell it again in the future, I think he is busy with his brothel, and I just found out that all the girls who play in gachinco/heydouga with him, are who works with him, so the movie also promotes brothel girls
this is his website:
www.g-max.tokyo

Reactions: Inertia

IdeNali

Jul 27, 2016
Thank you for asking. That is terrible news... I don't have any knowledge about how this industry works but didn't those videos just make money without any additional work? Why take down videos that still can generate income? The maintenance should be low... At least I think it is.

If he will never sell them again then I guess some of those videos are gone forever because I don't think that everyone who owns some of them will share them...

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
it's sad to see another of the uncensored sites disappear..but don't be sad a lot of these vids resurface on FC2 or premium DL sites

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Gachinco is also the only uncensored studio which shot girls doing no. 2 aka pooping in their Kanchoooooo series (there are also non-Kanchoooooo vids where the girls did this like in the forest etc.).

Normally I don't like poop vids but in Kanchoooooo noone is playing with the poop, it's just the girls relieving themselves - I can watch this.