Status
Not open for further replies.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Fileserve links are now allowed on akiba-online.

There are no special restrictions on posting links to Fileserve in the direct download subforums.

:tea:

mistikuss

Nov 10, 2011
smail1.gif

bulma

Apr 17, 2008
a great move indeed.:tea:

Mihiiro

Akiba Citizen
Dec 3, 2010
Hi bro Chompy and Mod forum AO , AO accept host FS , it is a good change , but... i thing need update " can post link FS with movies start realease in today ( 11/29/2011 ) . I don't want see very very thread spam in box JAV and box IDOL:tea: .

skyter

May 19, 2011
Hi bro Chompy and Mod forum AO , AO accept host FS , it is a good change , but... i thing need update " can post link FS with movies start realease in today ( 11/29/2011 ) . I don't want see very very thread spam in box JAV and box IDOL:tea: .
vote
i agree!

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I think it would be better to restrict it to movies that aren't already here if you really want to restrict it since some user post old movies that aren't on the forum.

But the best thing would be to have the same thing as the idol section and only have 1 movie per thread, that way the flood would only bump old threads. But that's probably not implemented because it's already too big of a mess to fix and make respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.