1. The February FileJoker Contest is Over

Congratulations to all the winners!

To see who won, check out the announcement thread
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

FileJoker Sponsorship

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by chompy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. KaiEr

KaiEr Active Member

You misunderstood. I’m not talking about any safety/security issues; I’m referring to the irony issue.
    The idea that we are forced to use a site that has an awesome response time for copyright violations, yet this site is pretty much nothing but a forum for sharing copyrighted material.
  2. KaiEr

KaiEr Active Member

Jeeze.... First they throw out that idiotic change where you need to actually be on the page while the 2 minute counter counts down, now they have "free download slots"?
    "No free download slots are available at this time.
    Please try again later or upgrade to Premium and download right now!"
  3. Senior Idol

Senior Idol Member

Does Filejoker even exist? I purchased a premium membership through a reseller two and a half DAYS ago. I received the key 28 hours ago, promptly registered with Filejoker, but Filejoker STILL has not sent my confirmation e-mail so that I can use my key. In the old days, other file hosts provided instant access and had real customer service. If any of the Akiba moderators read this, PLEASE contact Filejoker and tell them to WAKE UP! I am trying to support Akiba and have been a member for many years.
    rebush likes this.
  4. jongroove

jongroove Active Member

I hope someone can answer my Filejoker question.
    I purchased Premium account yesterday using the link provided here on Akiba.
    Today on my account page I see that it has a LIMIT of 70MiB left for me.

I emailed them with no response.

Can someone tell me what the issue is?

Thank you.
    rebush likes this.
  5. SamKook

SamKook Akiba Citizen Uploader

There a 40GB per 3 days limit so if you downloaded some already, that would be why.

Yesterday was pretty weird though, my limit disappeared in my account so they may be making changes or maintenance and that's possibly the cause of the problem.
    papai and CoolKevin like this.
  6. granatnik

granatnik Well-Known Member

Probably the same change as the one that disabled logging in...

...without the browser at least. Download managers report bad account/password. That's a travesty.
    _2old_ likes this.
  7. _2old_

_2old_ Love those pretty panties

Same here. Confirmed that both my username and password are correct but Download Manager is refusing to accept them.
    granatnik likes this.
  8. granatnik

9. SamKook

You don't see/click the ads on their website if you use a download manager software so less potential revenue for them was my first thought, but I don't see any of them so... no idea.

Maybe the server gets too many request from download manager trying to download more files or updating remaining bandwidth because of the long 3 day refresh rate is pretty much all I can think of, but I doubt it would be that big of an issue.

They may just have switched to a new website framework and that's one of the default feature, might change in the coming days.

Would be nice if they told us what is actually happening these past couple of days.
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    granatnik likes this.
  10. granatnik

Bug for JDownloader has been marked as resolved, but I'm getting empty pages, no captchas, no logins... Got to wait.
  11. SamKook

They just released(well, sometime in the past couple of hours) another update that actually fixes it.
    granatnik likes this.
  12. fungyinho

fungyinho Member

Can anyone tell me the reason why quite a lot of filejoker download link upload by members become ineffective in just a few days?
    some download link become ineffective even was uploaded on yesterday
  13. SamKook

Because robots automatically report a lot of the links posted here and filejoker(or any other host) has to comply and remove them.

That's why I use a 3rd party site to hide my links, that way they stay up for a long time.
    CoolKevin likes this.
  14. PJB

PJB Spam filter killed all my posts! :(

The limit is now 30GB per 3 days, 10GB less..
    rebush likes this.
  15. tslvr170

tslvr170 Akiba Citizen

16. SamKook

Works fine for me even though that website says it's down.
  17. C00Lzero

C00Lzero Administrator Conqueror

filejoker will block out dedicated servers.
    my VPN and my dedicated server are blocked out by filejoker :)
  18. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

Any partner can contact us and we will fix any issues with access from server/VPS/RDP/VPN etc.
  19. tslvr170

tslvr170 Akiba Citizen

Well I can't access using IPVanish.
  20. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

Answered via PM.