1. Throughout the month of Febrary, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 28th February, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

Top prize is $150!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

FileJoker Sponsorship

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by chompy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. pikuseru

pikuseru Well-Known Member

Yet another download from Filejoker failed right before completion. So I have to wait another 6 hours. Is this intentional?

Making it impossible for free users to download could encourage them to buy premium, but it could also do the opposite. It doesn't seem like a good strategy. I am starting to lose patience myself.
    Casshern2 likes this.
  2. JPTOr

JPTOr Ai Haneda

I have premium FJ account that why have to pass re-Captcha for download? WTF premium?
  3. genkiganger

genkiganger Active Member

Is weird, cant "Like" posts, message error appears and say im posting when im just i pres Like :(
    rebush and Ceewan like this.
  4. Ceewan

Ceewan Famished

That is just a system error of some type. A programming bug. Post in the "Site Support" section or just ignore it. The posters just want your downloads not your Like's anyway (when it comes to the direct download sections anyway). If it really bothers you all you can do is remind the Admins they need to fix that.
    C00Lzero, Casshern2, rebush and 2 others like this.
  5. IdeNali

IdeNali New Member

The traffic limit should be mentioned somewhere on the FileJoker website!
    I know I can see my remaining traffic in the "My Account" section but because it doesn't reset every day it is really confusing. I logged in today and saw that my traffic didn't reset and I only thought "but why?".
    I had to search on Google to find the answer how much traffic I have and when it will reset.
    In my opinion you should at least write about it in the FAQ question section!
    Casshern2 likes this.
  6. PJB

PJB Spam filter killed all my posts! :(

Yeah that's one important detail they've never included before signing up. One could conclude that bait and switch is at play, so really they are liable if they don't include that somewhere. Is it written down in small print anywhere?
    Casshern2 likes this.
  7. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

Actually, anybody can find this information on the TOS page (6. Customer Data):
    Casshern2 likes this.
  8. kaidogg

kaidogg 鎌田紘子

I've request an affiliate accounts :D
    Hope I can Upload something Good soon ... Thanks guys
    (P.S. I have dmm.com membership but I don't know how to get the Vids . do I need to capture them ? still learning )
  9. kaidogg

kaidogg 鎌田紘子

I've send an e-mail to the support said in Post 1
    my e-mail is kaidogg@gmail.com
    is it possible to get a quicker response ?
    (on by the way , I can't find anything special getting a affiliate accounts . VS . Premium ? )
  10. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

Check PM, pelase.
    Casshern2 likes this.
  11. rayheng0595

rayheng0595 Akiba Citizen

Hi, Max. Any thought what causes this?
  12. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

Seems, it's a 1 case from 10000. But we need much more details to try to clarify the problem.
  13. Elldallan

Elldallan Active Member

In case OP is reading:
    Did you fresh install any of those browsers?
    Also did you try clearing out cache, cookies etc? if not the try that.
    Are you running any ad blockers, scriptblockers or any such stuff? if so then disable them.

Guess it could be something relating to establishing a https connection
    CoolKevin likes this.
  14. slipman

slipman New Member

Same problem here.I used payweb before with no problem.Now it is not an option on the join site.
    They even want my phone#.Red flag for me.Bye Bye Filejoker.It was good while it lasted.
    Casshern2 likes this.
  15. Shinobi_Hatori_78

Shinobi_Hatori_78 New Member

A few days ago I purchased a FJ premium account for 3 months, but when I signed in yesterday it has gone back to a regular account. Has this happened to anyone else?
    I have sent FJ a message but am waiting for a reply.
    The only issue I can think of is that I was using a VPN.
    Casshern2 likes this.
  16. neokung

neokung Member

I have premium account but I can not download file. How long traffic available will reset? :vodoo:
  17. SamKook

SamKook Akiba Citizen Uploader

40gb every 3 days
    CoolKevin and neokung like this.
  18. KaiEr

KaiEr Active Member

I know this is going to sound sarcastic, but does anyone see the inherent problem of being sponsored by, and forced to use, a service which has lightning reflexes as to the DMCA, when pretty much most of everything posted on this site would fall into the category of a DMCA violation?

That's like having the FBI sponsor a hacking forum.
    _2old_ likes this.
  19. vietbub

vietbub Member

Not really because direct downloads are inherently dangerous to begin with regardless of the forced/sponsor. If you are afraid, just use VPN and torrent.
  20. Southkanzai

Southkanzai Well-Known Member

Hi !

I would like to subscribe a Filejoker premium BUT I've one simple question.
    When you pay with CB, there is a Recurring payment.

In the FAQ, they say that it's very simple to cancel by sending an email to them.

Can you confirm that it's as simple?...because I don't want to pay for life....

Thank you