FileJoker Sponsorship

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
filejoker, you take too long to up the limit to 50GB....
I have long gone from uploading because of your restriction. Anyway, I am now just a casual downloader, it doesn't affect me. but it does affect me on contribute to the community.
I will patiently wait for improvement. I am still a loyal customer for rapidgator.

I'm just curious, when you're an affilate or member to filejoker. You get 10,000 gigs of upload space. So how does having that much space to upload files, effect you contributing?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
You have to ask them every 2 months or so to renew and it often takes a few days where you can't upload anything.

Doesn't really have much to do with the downloading part of things, but I assume he prefer to support a service where he can also download stuff from. I only download very casually nowadays and I find the limit to be a pain, imagine someone who does so actively.

I downloaded a few titles for someone else and couldn't even finish in 1 go.

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
You have to ask them every 2 months or so to renew and it often takes a few days where you can't upload anything.

Doesn't really have much to do with the downloading part of things, but I assume he prefer to support a service where he can also download stuff from. I only download very casually nowadays and I find the limit to be a pain, imagine someone who does so actively.

I downloaded a few titles for someone else and couldn't even finish in 1 go.

Well when you're getting the premium membership for free so long as you're an affiliate and upload regularly. Waiting a day or so to get it renewed doesn't seem like a bad pay off to me. Now that's coming from the affiliate end of things. As for buyers that pay for the service. 50 gigs might be enough for some, might not be for others. I do know that the whole 50 gigs in 5 consecutive days thing is very confusing. I don't know if they mean if you go one day without downloading, you get space back or what. they say they check things every 24 hrs but again, its confusing. I'm still not sure how it all works in regards to download limits.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It's sometimes more than a day, had to ask twice once which took a week. Would be nicer if that were automated, shouldn't be hard to check if someone uploaded files to the account and renew if that's the case.

Basically, you have 50gb and once a day, it resets the amount that you downloaded that's 5 days old.

So if you download 50gb in a couple of hours, you'll have to wait 5 days to be able to download anything.
If you download 30GB on day 1 and 20gb on day 3, you'll be able to download 30gb again on day 5 and the other 20GB will reset on day 8.

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
It's sometimes more than a day, had to ask twice once which took a week. Would be nicer if that were automated, shouldn't be hard to check if someone uploaded files to the account and renew if that's the case.

Basically, you have 50gb and once a day, it resets the amount that you downloaded that's 5 days old.

So if you download 50gb in a couple of hours, you'll have to wait 5 days to be able to download anything.
If you download 30GB on day 1 and 20gb on day 3, you'll be able to download 30gb again on day 5 and the other 20GB will reset on day 8.

Yea I can see how that can get annoying. But I guess they must do good enough business, or else they would raise it allot more I would think. Or on the other hand, maybe they aren't doing enough business so therefor they have to restrict the amount of data used. I know they had the 30 gig in 3 days limit for awhile

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Well when you're getting the premium membership for free so long as you're an affiliate and upload regularly. Waiting a day or so to get it renewed doesn't seem like a bad pay off to me. Now that's coming from the affiliate end of things. As for buyers that pay for the service. 50 gigs might be enough for some, might not be for others. I do know that the whole 50 gigs in 5 consecutive days thing is very confusing. I don't know if they mean if you go one day without downloading, you get space back or what. they say they check things every 24 hrs but again, its confusing. I'm still not sure how it all works in regards to download limits.

Seems I did or still doing something wrong. I did pay for premium Filejoker and I'm an affiliate and did upload regularly. Did make about US$ 500 so far and that is still not paid out because I don't have bitcoin of webmoney. And for bank transfers you need US$ 1000 :( Something they should really look into. Would be a lot nicer if the limit was going down to lets say US$ 100 and the cost for bank transfers would be a lot less (currently US$ 60).

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012
Seems I did or still doing something wrong. I did pay for premium Filejoker and I'm an affiliate and did upload regularly. Did make about US$ 500 so far and that is still not paid out because I don't have bitcoin of webmoney. And for bank transfers you need US$ 1000 :( Something they should really look into. Would be a lot nicer if the limit was going down to lets say US$ 100 and the cost for bank transfers would be a lot less (currently US$ 60).

Wow really? I haven't been an affiliate that long. And was unaware of this. I do hear it's pretty easy to get a bitcoin account. And with the price of bitcoin going up. Maybe that's not a bad idea. Just for investment sake. But they should definitely lower that bank transfer price. I'm guessing they set it that high because not many people stay around long enough to reach 1000.

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
You should know and keep in mind that Filejoker keeps growing and developing. We started with a low limit and as our technical base grows, we raise the limit and constantly make the service more convenient for both uploaders and regular users. We carefully analyze feedback from majority of our customers and act accordingly.

All our users are helped quickly and right away. Skype is always the fastest way, email might be a little slower, but not by much. If you or anyone needs anything, they simply need to contact me or our support, that it, I will personally take care of any issue you might have.

As for payouts. As we said before custom options are available upon request. We are very reasonable and I'm sure a solution can be found to get your payment. Please get in touch with me and we will get you sorted out.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
You don't really raise the limit though, when the sponsorship started, it was 20GB per 3 days, went up to 40GB per 3 days after a month, back down to 30GB per 3 days at some point and now 50GB per 5 days which is essentially the same limit as the previous one, just more convenient.

Unless I missed something, it basically went down those past 2 years.

Would be nice if you had some kind of chat support integrated in your website, I refuse to install skype because of the many securities issue it had over the years and how bloated it is. The website form does work fine most of the time, but there are times where a mail from it just seem to get lost.

Another issue you have is you seem to be very flexible with the services you're offering, but few people are in the know unless they come here to complain or sift through the pages here for some reason. There's no mention anywhere on the website or in the first post here that explain what you're able to do for people. A lot will simply assume what's on the website is it and not bother looking further or contact you asking if other possibilities are available.

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
SamKook, Thanks for the feedback. We will think about all of your suggestions. Anyway, now you have webmasters support e-mail and we recommend you use it always.

Senior Idol

May 29, 2008
My Filejoker download speed has been excellent since my complaint back in March, but over the last three days the speed has dropped from around 3 MB/s to 150KB/s, at this exact moment (a 95% drop in speed). What is going on?

Senior Idol

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
My Filejoker download speed has been excellent since my complaint back in March, but over the last three days the speed has dropped from around 3 MB/s to 150KB/s, at this exact moment (a 95% drop in speed). What is going on?

Senior Idol

Please, check your PM. I sent you details, we need more information to help you.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
As for payouts. As we said before custom options are available upon request. We are very reasonable and I'm sure a solution can be found to get your payment. Please get in touch with me and we will get you sorted out.

Received the payout today and they didn't even charge for it. :cool: All went very smoothly and quickly :)

Reactions: CoolKevin

Keade

Feb 3, 2008
What is the download limit for free users ?
JDownloader 2 says "Not enough traffic available", although I have only downloaded about 4GB in a whole week (for a single movie, which I still didn't complete. And no, I'm not gonna go premium and suscribe to that racket).

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
JDownloader 2 says "Not enough traffic available", although I have only downloaded about 4GB in a whole week (for a single movie, which I still didn't complete. And no, I'm not gonna go premium and suscribe to that racket).

Free users have 5 GB of available traffic per any 5 consecutive days. Statistic updates every 24 hours. Likely, you have downloaded something else before, so you need just to wait a little.

NYBpro

New York Buttman
May 17, 2012

It often amazes me that the ones who contribute nothing to the board, complain the most SMH

Keade

Feb 3, 2008
Thank you MaxFJ (I couldn't find that information on FJ's website, I think it is not there at all).

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
As A premium member I am used to getting good download speed (1-2Mbs). I am currently getting under 100Kbs. I contacted Filejoker and I received the following reply from their "customer support":
Dear Customer,

Please try to turn off any blocking software like Firewall, Antivirus, etc.
If it does not help, try to use another download manager also.

Please note that the speed depends on many connected elements between your PC and our server, including your ISP magistral links.

Sincerely,
File Joker Team

In short, blaming everyone but themselves. Nothing has changed on my end, same firewall, same antivirus software, same ISP and I don't even use a download manager. All I know is it took me 3 1/2 hr. to download a 1 GB file that would have taken me 15 min. last week. I am not happy.