FHD/HD torrents hidden in regular torrent posts

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
"this is an example of an issue i identified in a previous thread (since deleted by CookKevin) regarding embedding HD posts within a thread that starts out as an SD post.

because of this board's 1-thread-per-title policy, there is no way an HD or FHD post is visible because it is embedded within an SD thread. The title of the thread hasn't changed. The thread started out as a Chinese-junk-watermarked dioguitar video, which I avoid, but then the poster snatched and grabbed an "HD" version and added it to the thread..." (iconsume)

I saw this while i was posting...and I agree with him...But then at the same time making a new thread would just add more files...and more copying and pasting of information

So I propose making one thread Titled 'FHD/HD/ISO'...just to list the vids that have FHD or HD or ISO..and let the user search for the actual thread for it

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
I'm new to akiba so don't want to rock the boat and get banned or something dreadful like that....

i don't know if there is a good way to solve this.....but letting people know that there's FHD or HD version of the favorite actress would be great

I see that there is a dedicated 'booty, loli, interracial' thread where members can link related posts to those threads...so people who like big booty vids can go directly to that thread or put the vid code in the search box

I might start a thread labeled 'FHD/HD/ISO' and anyone can list the codes only....unfortunately there won't be any chronological or alphabetical order..

Reactions: MarkyMalarkey

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I have posts sorted by date of last post so it's very clear to me which threads have new posts. It's why I hate people who only post "thanks" because then I have to check whether the thread has a new version of the movie or just some nonsense post. If only people would learn to use the "like" option as a way of saying thanks instead of posting.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I don't fully agree with admins on the rules or to delete your post. But also there's no such great need to change the rules. There's no harm attaching FHD torrents or DL links to an existing thread without adding tag or modding the thread topic. If all posters behave, anyone can still find the thread/post by searching "DVD code FHD"