Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
I don't usually like mature female performers but I do sometimes prefer how their pussy looks. Because older girls are often looser, you can really see the inside of their pussy when they open up, like after hard fucking or when they orgasm.

Hey, just cuz the pussy's loose, don't mean there's any less juice!

Reactions: dreamboyz

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Since Ayako Fujimori(藤森綾子) is one of my favorites...But a studio released a compilation video on 8/19/2019 that includes Ayako, although her name is not mentioned (PAP-189 or 2PAP-189)....https://www.ruby-av.com/dvd_detail.php?code=2PAP-189 View attachment 2054979

Restarter,

She's beautiful! Her semi-full lips, wide smile and big ol' titties! What's her best thing? Fellatio. handjobs, doggy...cowgirl?! Thank you so much for the recommendation.

-Sakana

Last edited:
Reactions: Restarter

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
Tsubomi.

Even though she is probably still too young (32) to count, the fact she has been around and so prominent for over a decade make's me consider her a veteran and by default "mature".

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Tsubomi.

Even though she is probably still too young (32) to count, the fact she has been around and so prominent for over a decade make's me consider her a veteran and by default "mature".

Can't believe Tsubomi is 32 but, yeah, she's been around for a while now. When I saw that Ichika Kamihata was retiring I was shocked because in my mind she's still 25 but...that's how it is.

-Sakana

Reactions: Negan

Restarter

Forklædt Som Voksen (Disguised as an Adult)
Feb 24, 2020
Sakana,
Just to let you know that Ayako is not the gal so prominent on the cover. Ayako is in upper right corner of the back cover. I am attaching the portion of the cover with Ayako along with a cover of her video JUC-253.
2PAP-189_cover_partial.jpg
JUC-253_cover.jpg

Now as for the smiling gal on the cover, she also is one of my favorites, Fumie Tokikoshi(時越芙美江). Her videos can be found here for download, although her name is misspelled so often, a search doesn't get all of them. And as to whether she has "a nice set of big older lady titties", I am attaching a vidcap and a few covers and will let you decide.

fumie_tokikoshi_vidcap.jpg
AED-17_cover.jpg
OKD-29_cover.jpg
NHM-06_cover.jpg

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Restarter- thank you thank you thank you- along with Miki Sato, Fumie is my all time favorite- love those facial expressions she makes during sex and of course, those beautiful titties(and those moans). I know she is retired, but anyone know what she is doing now?

Restarter

Feb 24, 2020
asianbooblover- You're welcome. Although I must say that I am jealous since it looks like you have the 30 video torrent of Fumie. Don't know what she is doing, but she must be popular since they still release compilation videos with her in it:
http://actress.dmm.co.jp/-/detail/=/actress_id=27752/
And again you identified another of my favorites, Miki Sato. I have 14 Miki Sato videos and 1 uncensored video with her when she was younger as Shiho Suzuki. She is one of those gals that looks nicer as she gets older. She is good looking as Shiho, but her face and body are a little thin. She looks so much better when older and "filled out." Hope she continues to produce videos. Pictures of her as Shiho Suzuki:
shiho_suzuki.jpg JPN-2801_cover.jpg

And when older:MIDD-576_cover.jpg VENU-109_cover.jpg JUC-241_cover.jpg

Last edited:

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Restarter- Wow! some early Miki that I was not aware of-bravo!! It is my impression that both she and Fumie were retired. I think I posted a message on the forum asking about that. I miss them both- thanks for sharing.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Agreed, Miki is one of my all time favorites! I've never seen any of that early uncensored content, though. Nice! She aged VERY well during her career. Sadly she's been retired for quite some time. Only new titles that have her are compilation titles.

She's one of the many that I wished would be lured back into the business JUST to do some VR titles, even mild ones that are simple Gravure style. Ahh...to experience her face up close would be heaven! And those breasts!

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Oh, yes! This beautiful woman in VR would be awesome... In fact so few mature women do VR...

Last edited:

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Okay, she may be new but I cannot wait for this!
JRZD-960 Misono Takahashi Release Date:2020-04-23
She looks delicious!

h_086jrzd960pl.jpg

Forgive me for repeating myself.

Negan

Oct 9, 2019
Was she also pregnant before? I think I saw her pregnant in a JAV cover, dunno if it's fake.

I have never seen or read anything about her child. Not to say Tsubomi is not keeping that all private but I thought she might say SOMETHING about her child.
Then again, I'm not looking into that too hard. I just check Tsubomi herself.

Restarter

Feb 24, 2020
The more I think about it, it's probably a good thing that Miki Sato and Fumie Tokikoshi did not have any releases in VR, only because I could never watch them. Not that I wouldn't try, but I think the moment the video started, I probably would pass out.

I have little VR content and none of the required hardware, but the closest I have to a mature VR is the 3D video with Ayano Murasaki and Reiko Makihara, (blue and red glasses needed).
JUC-483_cover.jpg

And for Sakana, to tide you over until you get the video, a bigger cover so you can see more detail:
JRZD-960_cover.jpg

Reactions: SakanaShachou

dreamboyz

Jun 21, 2017
Dont get me wrong i'm a big fan of that look. When I started watching mature jav that is actually the preferred look I go for. Favorite part of the movie is when the guy lift the leg and start pounding. I remember watching the movies below and getting the super jizz all over the place because the scenes were so hot. My secret fetish is looking for stretch marks on the stomach or C scars to see if they've given birth.

h_086kaad27pl.jpg

h_086keed24pl.jpg
i too like the stretch marks on matures.