Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
New title of Mai Kishikawa now with a new alias: "Mikiko Yada"....? (矢田美紀子)
MEYD-415:onegai:
MEYD-415.jpg

Last edited:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I am still drooling after have been enjoyed a new jukujo named Akari Kasumi (香澄あかり). (´ε `
She not only have an amazing body but she is very skilled and intense, this lovely lady can turn into a hungry hentai woman!!!
She have the potencial to be one of the best jukujo ever:qustionable:, i am very impressed with her and lets hope this is not her first and last title.
CESD-633
CESD-633.jpg

Last edited:

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
I am still drooling after have been enjoyed a new jukujo named Akari Kasumi (香澄あかり). (´ε `
She not only have an amazing body but she is very skilled and intense, this lovely lady can turn into a hungry hentai woman!!!
She have the potencial to be one of the best jukujo ever:qustionable:, i am very impressed with her and lets hope this is not her first and last title.
CESD-633
View attachment 1485880
the moment i see her face on the right i wanna get in her.
cant resist her tight body.
this title releases tomorrow!

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
CESD-633
View attachment 1485880

Looking forward to seeing this.

Thats a very sexy one, sadly she only have a few starring titles.
Can't seem to find this. Sexy indeed.

To all MILFs fans here, if you are really a MILF fan, do catch the nagae style series (NSPS-XXX).
I have many favourites from there.
You don't know what you're missing out if you don't catch them..

Reactions: seaghost and mago

vesania999

Jul 22, 2013
Mai Kitagawa (北川舞)

yeah, I know her :p she is very sexy, but in DANDY-577 she looks more like a MILF, her hair... her face... her boobs look bigger... her body looks more thick... I LOVE that scene <3 and that's why I love the "multiple girls" movies, you can find some missing actresses and of course, really hot amateur-ish women.

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
I rolled back to April 2016 and wondered how come none of you ever mentioned/posted a picture about Amane Wakana - a beautiful woman who is 38 years old and is smoking hot. It was 2 years ago that she had her debut but she has already done a lot of uncensored movies (including Tokyo Hot). My goddess:rolleyes:
mika-okuno-1.jpg

wakana-amane-5.jpg

wakana-amane-21.jpg

mika-okuno-6.jpg

mika-okuno-3.jpg

mika-okuno-11.jpg
So hot, if only all women in their late 30s could look that good.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I rolled back to April 2016 and wondered how come none of you ever mentioned/posted a picture about Amane Wakana - a beautiful woman who is 38 years old and is smoking hot. It was 2 years ago that she had her debut but she has already done a lot of uncensored movies (including Tokyo Hot). My goddess:rolleyes:
mika-okuno-1.jpg

wakana-amane-5.jpg

wakana-amane-21.jpg

mika-okuno-6.jpg

mika-okuno-3.jpg

mika-okuno-11.jpg

yes she is a very attractive mature women

I wonder why I could miss this one :confused:

did she performed for top mature studios like Ruby, Takara, Center Village, Madonna, ecc ???

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
mika-okuno-1.jpg

wakana-amane-5.jpg

wakana-amane-21.jpg

mika-okuno-6.jpg

mika-okuno-3.jpg

mika-okuno-11.jpg
I did watch FAA-127 and JUX-959 and was going to mention her 2 years ago but then the typical akiba online bs happened and i stopped posting for some months, then i forgot about her:p. To be honest i was dissapointed with those 2 videos but maybe i need to check them out again and now i am curious for her other works too.
Thanks for share.:maaf:

Last edited:
Reactions: bigloser0

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
did she performed for top mature studios like Ruby, Takara, Center Village, Madonna, ecc ???
Better :D Caribbeancom, 1pondo, heyzo, tokyohot,..

will look for her vids now :peace::lalala:
Yep do it, she is so cute. All you need to do is to search her name on minnano-av.com. She pretty much used the name Amane Wakana for all of her movies. Mika Okuno is only for a Tokyo Hot one. I hope that she is still working and not yet retired despite not many vids came out in the last couple of months.
I did watch FAA-127 and JUX-959 and was going to mention her 2 years ago but then the typical akiba online bs happened and i stopped posting for some months, then i forgot about her:p. To be honest i was dissapointed with those 2 videos but maybe i need to check them out again and now i am curious for her other works too.
You're welcome. Since I only like beautiful mature women, I think I still have a few actresses to share with you but first I need to check if her name was on this thread beforehand.
And it seems like you guys are not into uncensored stuffs much because I don't see any picture of Enami Ryu and her name only came up once. Another very attractive woman with a gorgeous model body.

ryu-eba-2.jpg

ryu-eba-1.jpg

ryoka-tachibana-1.jpg

ryu-eba-35.jpg

ryu-eba-17.jpg

ryu-eba-7.jpg

She is currently 36 years old. Younger but doesn't look as youthful as Amane. She is still hot as hell though.

Last edited:
Reactions: mago and Lodestar

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017

I am smitten by the poster look of FAA-127

vesania999

Jul 22, 2013

OMG DUDE!! she looks HOT AS HELL in FAA-127
beauty1.jpg I don't know if this is some kind of fetishe (like my love for Big Boobs <3) but I find very sexy that part of the woman (tummy, wide hips, thighs) and her body is perfect!

beauty2.jpg I mean, look at her in that tight bikini type of underwear! and that ass.... omg! <3