Aki Sasaki - please translate

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Unfortunately yes.

She will complete all filming obligation by end of 2018 and all promotional events by end of April, and that's it, she will retire. She had been thinking about retiring one and a half years ago already.

According to playno1, her agent had began to turn down some jobs with the explicit reason that "she will be retiring". In fact playno1 already mentioned he knows of this a couple months ago but respecting Aki herself, he waited until she announce it formally. Side note: she (supposedly) is a divorced mother so her main reason she performs AV was economic.

Last edited:

angelight

Dec 13, 2014
It's really sad, but I always thought that she 's too beautiful to work in the sex business.
Anyone know what was his job before being a JAV actress?
Unfortunately yes.

She will complete all filming obligation by end of 2018 and all promotional events by end of April, and that's it, she will retire. She had been thinking about retiring one and a half years ago already.

According to playno1, her agent had began to turn down some jobs with the explicit reason that "she will be retiring". In fact playno1 already mentioned he knows of this a couple months ago but respecting Aki herself, he waited until she announce it formally. Side note: she (supposedly) is a divorced mother so her main reason she performs AV was economic.

I believe that she's looking too young for to have 39 years and her body shows no clear signs of any previous pregnancy,

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
It's really sad, but I always thought that she 's too beautiful to work in the sex business.
Anyone know what was his job before being a JAV actress?
Perhaps, but the world is cruel. Too beautiful women have less incentive to work for a better life and too often people (esp. men) betray her and put them in difficult situation and lacking the education and/or street-smart to escape. So sell her attractive looks for a financial solution (or quick-fix). If you believe her back story, then she was a housewife, probably never had a meaningful job, perhaps OL or retail or childcare (kindergarten) for 9 months before entering into a mediocre marriage with some working class.

I believe that she's looking too young for to have 39 years and her body shows no clear signs of any previous pregnancy,
Well indeed, by default you should take AV actress back story to be just a story. BUT it is not hard to believe her face and figure belongs to an oriental woman 38 years, 11 months and 20 days. Her modest boob size is gravity-resistant. Above-average genes, reasonably healthy lifestyle, and not too much sun, 40 year old Asian woman is very very fuckable. And signs of pregnancy do show on many women but not all.

she hasnt been doing movies for awhile so im not surprised
Just a very unofficial count, she already released 16 new AV's in 2018, more than 2/3 of which are solo titles.

angelight

Dec 13, 2014
Perhaps, but the world is cruel. Too beautiful women have less incentive to work for a better life and too often people (esp. men) betray her and put them in difficult situation and lacking the education and/or street-smart to escape. So sell her attractive looks for a financial solution (or quick-fix). If you believe her back story, then she was a housewife, probably never had a meaningful job, perhaps OL or retail or childcare (kindergarten) for 9 months before entering into a mediocre marriage with some working class.

Well indeed, by default you should take AV actress back story to be just a story. BUT it is not hard to believe her face and figure belongs to an oriental woman 38 years, 11 months and 20 days. Her modest boob size is gravity-resistant. Above-average genes, reasonably healthy lifestyle, and not too much sun, 40 year old Asian woman is very very fuckable. And signs of pregnancy do show on many women but not all.

Just a very unofficial count, she already released 16 new AV's in 2018, more than 2/3 of which are solo titles.

In some interviews she mentioned that she was divorcing, although because of his behavior, she does not seem to be of lower class or without studies,like Aimi Yoshikawa, Aki seems to be a person with something of class.I don't know how much money earned with his career, but the amount of movies that shoot is impressive, maybe she founds some rich guy to marry, but I don't believe that that he accepts a woman with children of previous couples and her age is not so attractive

Anyway, maybe she is scared by the recent case of HIV infection in the JAV world and prefers not to risk

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
She was one of my favs working. Ai Uehara, Ayumi Shinoda, Kaho Kasumi, Aki Kawana, Chigusa Hara, Kaho Shibuya,
Marina Matsumoto, Natsuki Minami, Shiho Egami, Riku Minato, Ruji Saijo, Sara Saijo, Moe Ona and now Aki.

If Miki Sunohara retires I will probably quit AV for good. Not enough talent and consistent material. Most of the talent I really like do not get big releases.

Reactions: shawn720s

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
In some interviews she mentioned that she was divorcing, although because of his behavior, she does not seem to be of lower class or without studies,like Aimi Yoshikawa, Aki seems to be a person with something of class.I don't know how much money earned with his career, but the amount of movies that shoot is impressive, maybe she founds some rich guy to marry, but I don't believe that that he accepts a woman with children of previous couples and her age is not so attractive

Anyway, maybe she is scared by the recent case of HIV infection in the JAV world and prefers not to risk
side track a little, who got infected with HIV in the JAV world?

Ravi Patil

Dec 19, 2018
She was one of my favs working. Ai Uehara, Ayumi Shinoda, Kaho Kasumi, Aki Kawana, Chigusa Hara, Kaho Shibuya,
Marina Matsumoto, Natsuki Minami, Shiho Egami, Riku Minato, Ruji Saijo, Sara Saijo, Moe Ona and now Aki.

If Miki Sunohara retires I will probably quit AV for good. Not enough talent and consistent material. Most of the talent I really like do not get big releases.
Aki Indeed was a beautiful actress and its sad that she is retiring.
But there are other JAV actress to look out for such as JULIA, Yumi Kazama, Reiko Kobyakawa, Satomi Suzuki, Jessica Kizaki, Yui Hatano, Wataksuki etc...

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Aki Indeed was a beautiful actress and its sad that she is retiring.
But there are other JAV actress to look out for such as JULIA, Yumi Kazama, Reiko Kobyakawa, Satomi Suzuki, Jessica Kizaki, Yui Hatano, Wataksuki etc...
can't deny that the JAVs actresses you quoted are good in their own rights. In fact, I am a fan in quite a number of them, especially those MILFs.
But they cannot be compared to the huge wave which Aki Sasaki had created in the JAV MILF scene.
Yui Hatano may have attracted a lot of young men to watch JAV with her youthful looks.
Aki Sasaki is another level altogether.
Her voice and dressing can be a little girl.
Her looks can be that of a mature lady as well as a young mum.
Though she may be about 10 years Yui's senior, her body looks as great as Yui's body, though not as curvy. :)

Reactions: Ravi Patil

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

Aki kawana was such perfection ! Just hearing her moanings makes me horny lol. Chigusa Hara was great too, I found her in a lesbian movie.

For Miki, I quite a long time ago. Between her rapey movies and male submission theme, she didn't do anything good for over a year now, easily.

About talent, there are Yuu Shinoda, Mao Kurata and many others, depending on your preferences.

Ravi Patil

Dec 19, 2018
can't deny that the JAVs actresses you quoted are good in their own rights. In fact, I am a fan in quite a number of them, especially those MILFs.
But they cannot be compared to the huge wave which Aki Sasaki had created in the JAV MILF scene.
Yui Hatano may have attracted a lot of young men to watch JAV with her youthful looks.
Aki Sasaki is another level altogether.
Her voice and dressing can be a little girl.
Her looks can be that of a mature lady as well as a young mum.
Though she may be about 10 years Yui's senior, her body looks as great as Yui's body, though not as curvy. :)
She had her own magic indeed. Damn man i will miss her.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
She had her own magic indeed. Damn man i will miss her.
she has a lot of titles.
just that from now onwards, there will be no updates.
the missing level is not so high though.
just that we are unable to watch her looks as she age.