Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Thanks for the upload of MYBA-001, i will check it tonight. :maaf:
I cant imagine how is to watch JAV in VR.....it is really that good?:qustion:
When done right, yes. Unfortunately, her VR titles came out when the studios were first starting, so the quality/clarity isn't quite there. But...even though the resolution isn't as clear and nice as some coming out now, it is still her seemingly right next to you, whispering into your ear, and doing things to you. I've enjoyed them.

Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
it is still her seemingly right next to you, whispering into your ear, and doing things to you.
Sounds like the best wet dream ever!:hot:
The MYBA-001 title is spectacular, just watched most of it and is way beyond my expectations. I knew it was good but not that good:hihi: and those delicious and sexy angles are all there!:onegai:
The mosaic is weird and very old school thoughdorky.gif , very big and sometimes it even covers Rie's arm(1:19:59)....not complaining, just a curiosity.:)
Thanks again for uploading such a gem.:maaf:

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Sounds like the best wet dream ever!:hot:
Oh...it is fun!

The MYBA-001 title is spectacular, just watched most of it and is way beyond my expectations. I knew it was good but not that good:hihi: and those delicious and sexy angles are all there!:onegai:
It has definitely become my favorite Rei title in terms of multiple replays as soon as I got it!

The mosaic is weird and very old school thoughView attachment 1464723 , very big and sometimes it even covers Rie's arm(1:19:59)....not complaining, just a curiosity.:)
Yes, with all the new ways JAV are being produced these days we are back to pretty big and sometimes ridiculous mosaics. Oh well.

Glad you like it! I know I do!

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Mai Kishikawa (岸川真衣). Is a new jukujo goddess although she only have a few titles (6), the five that are available for download are fantastic!
JRZD-741
View attachment 1240665

YST-130
View attachment 1240669

YST-132
View attachment 1240670

RCTD-025 Along with RCTD-52 are 2 of the most erotic jav i have seen in a long time, i still cant believe it.:pusing: If you like jukujo this 2 vids are mandatory.:D
View attachment 1240673

RCTD-052
View attachment 1240677
She's in great shape! No, really. Forget how sexy she is or how for a performer she is...just for a moment. How does an older woman stay in that kind of physical condition?

SakanaShachou

Jun 12, 2017
Mr @mago, I really like this title (IANN-11) for this jukujo!!!
Risa Kunimi may not look good(?) but her short hair fits her face, which makes her attractive to me...I also love slim women wearing camisoles with a cardigan. They just compliment their slim figures and great for cleavage revealing when down blouse and breast caressing...Thanks Mr @mago!
s lady is 43 years old this year by the way.

First, thanks for the recommendation. But second, I think she's totally cute! Dude, there's different kinds of attractive in the world and there is no shame in liking Ms Kunimi here. Yes, that short haircut is probably the best style for her as a jukujo who will probably be playing mothers for most of her career but I don't think she'd look so bad with a typical long hairstyle either.

-Sakana

Last edited:

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Flashback 2012 | Nao Miyake
NAGE-004 2nd lady.
She looked beautifully only while making love and giving a blowjob.
Face, body and short hair.

Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 3.28.10 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 3.28.39 pm.png

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
How does an older woman stay in that kind of physical condition?
Working out and a good diet. For a female (or even a guy), getting a toned body can be achieved "easily". Working out maybe 2 times/week with the good exercises (squat, bench press, ...), a body like jung da yeon's can be achieved. I say "easily" because you have to be careful with what you eat. No need to go over the top neither just avoid alcohol, smoking, junk food (you can have a cheat meal once a week, that's fine). Nothing too difficult.
A mature lady with a toned body can attract both young dudes and men around her age :)

Saren

Sep 8, 2011
I kind of wonder if there is some sort of genetics involved with the way Asian women age, like this meme pic
asian aging.jpg

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Working out and a good diet. For a female (or even a guy), getting a toned body can be achieved "easily". Working out maybe 2 times/week with the good exercises (squat, bench press, ...), a body like jung da yeon's can be achieved. I say "easily" because you have to be careful with what you eat. No need to go over the top neither just avoid alcohol, smoking, junk food (you can have a cheat meal once a week, that's fine). Nothing too difficult.
A mature lady with a toned body can attract both young dudes and men around her age :)
You are right Darksider sama, working out and good diet are synonymous of japanese culture, they walk a lot and that should be more than enough but most women do physical exercise aside from walking like yoga, swimming, jogging, squats and this is being inculcated since their school days. The only jukujo i have ever been with was in her mid 40's and she practiced yoga and bellydance, easily the most stunning woman i have ever seen in real life at that moment.e34459.gif
Thanks for the tips.:top:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
I forgot to mention( what a surprise...) that Mai Kishikawa's YAL-080 its finally available for download, sexy stuff.
YAL-080.jpg

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
On other news Yuria Satomi is going to have 34 years old this December.:malu2:
Looking for some of her recent pictures i found she had a something injected in her lips which is completely unnecessary but thats how it is.
Yuria S__15352155.jpg
A "before and after" pics, pefect face in both anyways.:yareyare:Enjoy!;)
Yuria 一週間経過 S__15352163.jpg
Yuria 一週間経過 S__15352164.jpg
Yuria 比較 S__15352156.jpg
Yuria 比較 S__15352157.jpg
Yuria 術前  S__15352162.jpg
Yuria 術前 S__15352161.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bigloser0

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
The only jukujo i have ever been with was in her mid 40's and she practiced yoga and bellydance, easily the most stunning woman i have ever seen in real life at that moment.

Lucky dude !

On other news Yuria Satomi is going to be 34 years old this December.:malu2:
Looking for some of her recent pictures i found she had a something injected in her lips which is completely unnecessary but thats how it is.
View attachment 1475934
View attachment 1475935
View attachment 1475936
View attachment 1475937
View attachment 1475938
View attachment 1475939
View attachment 1475940

She always looked weird to me (plastic face) but it's getting worse (like all PS in the world). She looks like a robot.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
On other news Yuria Satomi is going to be 34 years old this December.:malu2:
View attachment 1475934
View attachment 1475935
View attachment 1475936
View attachment 1475937
View attachment 1475938
View attachment 1475939
View attachment 1475940
her cheeks looks flatter and her chin looks sharper.

natural is best.
old means old.
enough said.

i like your high resolution pictures.
can see very clearly.

Last edited:

vesania999

Jul 22, 2013
oh man... I love asian MILFS <3 cute face, big boobs, thick/voluptuous body...

here some examples of MILFS from my personal library :p

(some) MILFS with really cute face (and sexy body)

JUX-564
cute1.jpg

DANDY-094
cute2.jpg

DANDY-577
cute3.jpg

(some) MILFS with really hot body (also cute faces)

TNSS-37 Michiru Sakura
sexy1.jpg

MDYD-332 (Goddess) Asakura Ayane
sexy2.jpg

jukujo-club Aki Tomosaki
sexy3.jpg

I have more MILFS but that's it, for now ;)