Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
NASS-830
Maki Tomoda.
Guess this was filmed years before her comeback while she was at her peak with those silky long hair.
She looks more woman with those long hair.
Another flashback.
There is something special if that person is on the cover.
Would you rather have a younger girl?

h_067nass00830jp-16.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PK Atomsk

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
NASS-830
Maki Tomoda.
Guess this was filmed years before her comeback while she was at her peak with those silky long hair.
Another flashback.

View attachment 1440632

agree, thats how she looks back at her peak performance, some of her vids are not easy to find, really worth it to search and collect

compare to her, I prefer her than most younger girls ;)

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
NASS-830
Maki Tomoda.
Another flashback.

View attachment 1440632

Her old movies are a great fap, her new ones are really showing her age. I'm seeing stretch belly meats in several movies. Kind of a turn off.

Reactions: bigloser0

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Her old movies are a great fap, her new ones are really showing her age. I'm seeing stretch belly meats in several movies. Kind of a turn off.

Ever since her comeback, I don't really follow her anymore.
Maybe 50 years of age is the threshold of MILF.
After that its hard to like them as their faces and bodies age much faster.
Could be she needed more money.
Sad.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
agree, thats how she looks back at her peak performance, some of her vids are not easy to find, really worth it to search and collect

compare to her, I prefer her than most younger girls ;)

I love how the make-up artiste dolled her up in the NASS-830.
Look at her rosy red lips and pretty eye shadow.
So pretty!

Guess good looking JAV MILFs have to retire at your peak and don't look back.
I agreed on her peak titles that are hard to find.
Her breasts seems to grow bigger as she aged.
I would love to grope them from behind in this photo.
But that did not make her look better overall.

First, she retired in around 2010.
Around 2009 - 2010, that was her peak.
FFFD-14 was a special edition made to remember her retirement decision.
No wonder she looked the BEST.
That year, she was 38.

She is 46 this year.

I'll wasted a lot of time and energy on her for the past X years and will still choose her over the young girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Maki Tomoda looks fantastic, I'm surprised to read that her body turns you off. During my journey to find hot milf, I found that most aren't in a good shape (belly or loose skin). For me, Maki and Hitomi Ryou are the hottest active milf in JAV. If I was 45, I would like to have a wife as hot. 100% sure you go to the beach, men (young and elder) will have a boner and even younger girls will be jealous and like to age like her.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I love how the make-up artiste dolled her up in the NASS-830.
Look at her rosy red lips and pretty eye shadow.
So pretty!

Guess good looking JAV MILFs have to retire at your peak and don't look back.
I agreed on her peak titles that are hard to find.
Her breasts seems to grow bigger as she aged.
I would love to grope them from behind in this photo.
But that did not make her look better overall.

First, she retired in around 2010.
Around 2009 - 2010, that was her peak.
FFFD-14 was a special edition made to remember her retirement decision.
No wonder she looked the BEST.
That year, she was 38.

She is 46 this year.

I'll wasted a lot of time and energy on her for the past X years and will still choose her over the young girls.

yes, maybe its good that Nana Aida and Nozomi Sasayama retired at their peak, so we remember them as their best looks

for Maki Tomoda I love her younger looks as well, so her early vids, which is more hard to find are interesting to find, I seen her in Moodyz early 2000s compillation clips, she looks hot there

there are 3 golden phase in female : teenager, young woman, and mature phase, very rare for women who looks great in more than one phase, and Maki Tomoda are among those rare high quality

Last edited:

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
I don't mind with her latest appearences, she still looks great
You are a hardcore Maki fan.

yes, maybe its good that Nana Aida and Nozomi Sasayama retired at their peak, so we remember them as their best looks

for Maki Tomoda I love her younger looks as well, so her early vids, which is more hard to find are interesting to find, I seen her in Moodyz early 2000s compillation clips, she looks hot there
I like Nana Aida too.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Maki Tomoda looks fantastic, I'm surprised to read that her body turns you off. During my journey to find hot milf, I found that most aren't in a good shape (belly or loose skin). For me, Maki and Hitomi Ryou are the hottest active milf in JAV. If I was 45, I would like to have a wife as hot. 100% sure you go to the beach, men (young and elder) will have a boner and even younger girls will be jealous and like to age like her.

yes, she is rare mature women who still looks so hot at their 40s, not so tight and fresh as teenagers, but she still in a very good shape

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
there are 3 golden phase in female : teenager, young woman, and mature phase, very rare for women who looks great in more than one phase, and Maki Tomoda are among those rare high quality

You have provided us a GREAT analysis of women.
I couldn't agree more.
Thank you.

Folks, if you have a girlfriend(MILF) or wife who looks great in more than one phase and she likes to make love with you often, please cherish her more.
Cos you have gotten yourself a REAL gem.

Reactions: Supmop

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
Nana Aida only look good after massive plastic surgery. Check out her uncensored vids before getting any. It's not what you like.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
is the link down? Can give us a timeline as to which part of her body was altered?

so long as her looks and body appeal to me, the surgery doesn't matter.
will still fap to her.

Last edited: