Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Favorite mature Jav performer

Mature Javs are about all I download, so:

Ayane Asakura
Fumie Tokikoshi
Natsume Kitahara
Kyoko Misaki
Misuzu Shiratori

As for Ayane Asakua, there is one video where she comes into her son's bedroom with a cheerleader outfit and does a silly dance- but then proceeds to
torture and tease this guy with her hands and mouth(stopping him from cumming several times)- one of the hottest scenes I have ever seen.

thewileycoyote

Feb 9, 2011
While we can`t post the video here, Satsuki Kirioka has just done an uncensored video for caribbeancom.com. Bonus, she is in a school girl outfit.

tamei

Mar 19, 2011
yes Chisato Shouda is back from retirement with some big bang movie. The latest that brings me to heaven again MDYD-692. She is a real mother fucker.
She is the best mother fucker.

ready1

Apr 22, 2010
No votes for Yuki Sakurai?
She has to be my fav. Love her stalking/homeinvasion-flick (TEN-05).

khanzai

Feb 7, 2008
My favorite actresses (incl retired) are
1. Maki Hojo
2. Maki Tomoda
3. Maika Asai
4. Ayane Asakura
5. Mai Hanano

jamesz859

Feb 20, 2009
absolutely correct! maki hojo puts everything she has into every performance and has a
legendary ass. she will go down (pardon the pun) in history and always bring smiles to
many faces. and i understand she's finally done anal, showing again how exceptional she
is. long live the queen, maki hojo!

onestep

Mar 14, 2007
Hi, I've also had a look round for [Dogma][DDB-101] Mother Spoils - Ayane Asakura, but all the dl links no longer work as they're for filesonic etc (no longer available).

Can someone please re-post this as a torrent or new dl links that work?

You would make us all happy! :gayprance:

Thanks.

KaoAtlas

Oct 5, 2010
Yumi Kazama, Chizuru Iwasaki, Ranko Miyama, Anna Hoshi, Ayano Murasaki, Satsuki Kirioka, Yuri Takahata. SO many, so beautiful. Age isn't an issue as long as they're beautiful.

My absolut favorite is Chizuru Iwasaki
She's the best

I wish that more people would rip her AVs. Or that'd she be in uncensored AVs. I know of her Jukujo Club video, but it's from so long ago.

Reactions: Jack1956