Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
The thing is that the "incest" theme is quite common in "mature" JAV. But, MAKI HOJO (北条麻妃) has yet to do that kind of JAV (because she still looks under 30).

http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=29949/

The JAV pictured below is one of her best. Ran-Maru sometimes have mature performers, and their JAVs are plotless. Just all out fucking. Maki Hojo really goes off in this one.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
so you still watch her movies knowing she shit of people? because some people actually like seeing her shit, and as far as i know the shit is reals o_o they even play with it afterwards. it creeps me out.

i use to watch her movies, she is very impressive and horny but after know her shit movies is stop... so thats why i ask

Sure, I'll watch any Maki Hojo movie that is "shit free". She's one of the best performers in JAV right now.

Pinaatti

Jun 12, 2008
Had to give my 5 cents to this topic.

Mature favorites:
1) Yuuki (Yuki) Tsukamoto つかもと友希, also known as Chiyuki Makimoto 牧本千幸 (まきもとちゆき)
2) Juri Yamaguchi 山口珠理(やまぐちしゅり)

The first adjective I think about Yuuki, is: cute. And I don't really need any more adjectives, that makes her my favorite mature. It's a summ of both appearance and character. Cuteness beats every other property of a woman!
Juri has just an amazing body and a GORGEOUS RACK! I've only seen 2 of her movies, the first one was JUC-078 and boy I was sold after that! She appears so tender and vulnerable you gotta love her face.

"Hoping for mature come back" favorites:
1) Shiori Fujitani 藤谷しおり
2) Maria Takagi 高樹マリア

Shiori is one amazingly enthusiastic and horny actress! No matter what kind of figures she'd have, I'd rank her very high also for that reason only. But she also has the MOST PERFECT SET OF BOOBIES I ever saw!
Shiori maybe wouldn't quite reach the "mature" genre with the videos she made. Her most "recent" movie I've seen she made 29 years old 2003 (most sites list her last movie been 2001, 27 yo). This December she would be 37 years, and I'm so hoping for her come back! She was drop dead gorgeous when she retired, I'm sure she still is.
Maria, ah, she is so big main stream celebrity I hear, there's not much hope for her come back. She is so cute I can't help being so attracted to her. Can hardly watch her doing AV, and hate every guys she is with! Argh, being jelous of an AV-actress, that's stupid! But when someone is as lovely as she... what can you do? (sigh).

Hoping she continues to mature age and makes a million movies:
1) Yuka (Yuuka) Osawa (Ohsawa, Oosawa) 大沢佑香 alias Akira Elly.

Horny, cute, and a huge squirter. A combination hard to surpass! She is alone in the top for me! Oh, well. Togther with Rio Hamasaki.

anoyarou

Dec 17, 2009
performer : nao ayukawa,hitomi tanaka

these two obviously enjoys sex.sometime i feels like theyre the one who fucks the guy

tofu336 : for me an av actress whos willing to go the distance,go that far for the industry,deserve my respect(just my 5 cents).for example maria ozawa,fucked my transexual,pissing series,that weird moving cart fuck,she even cried after her first anal.this is the actress whom i stand up and salute.im not into hojo's shit,but i definately gonna check her movie out knowing she even do that shit

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Had to give my 5 cents to this topic.

Mature favorites:
1) Yuuki (Yuki) Tsukamoto つかもと友希, also known as Chiyuki Makimoto 牧本千幸 (まきもとちゆき)
2) Juri Yamaguchi 山口珠理(やまぐちしゅり)

The first adjective I think about Yuuki, is: cute. And I don't really need any more adjectives, that makes her my favorite mature. It's a summ of both appearance and character. Cuteness beats every other property of a woman!
Juri has just an amazing body and a GORGEOUS RACK! I've only seen 2 of her movies, the first one was JUC-078 and boy I was sold after that! She appears so tender and vulnerable you gotta love her face.

"Hoping for mature come back" favorites:
1) Shiori Fujitani 藤谷しおり
2) Maria Takagi 高樹マリア

Shiori is one amazingly enthusiastic and horny actress! No matter what kind of figures she'd have, I'd rank her very high also for that reason only. But she also has the MOST PERFECT SET OF BOOBIES I ever saw!
Shiori maybe wouldn't quite reach the "mature" genre with the videos she made. Her most "recent" movie I've seen she made 29 years old 2003 (most sites list her last movie been 2001, 27 yo). This December she would be 37 years, and I'm so hoping for her come back! She was drop dead gorgeous when she retired, I'm sure she still is.
Maria, ah, she is so big main stream celebrity I hear, there's not much hope for her come back. She is so cute I can't help being so attracted to her. Can hardly watch her doing AV, and hate every guys she is with! Argh, being jelous of an AV-actress, that's stupid! But when someone is as lovely as she... what can you do? (sigh).

Hoping she continues to mature age and makes a million movies:
1) Yuka (Yuuka) Osawa (Ohsawa, Oosawa) 大沢佑香 alias Akira Elly.

Horny, cute, and a huge squirter. A combination hard to surpass! She is alone in the top for me! Oh, well. Togther with Rio Hamasaki.

Can you give me the name of this one, please: :please:
attachment.php

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I wonder that....

who are they :puzzled:

Every body seem have a very different taste, i see :pandalaugh:

My taste is really simple: Cute face, nice breasts. :pandalaugh:

And if they have both, it doesn't matter if they are curvey (curvey doesn't mean fat, okay?) - but being curvey isn't a must-have.
E.g.: Neiro Suzuka, Rio Hamasaki, Reiko Nakamori, Rin Aoki, Meguru Kosaka, Nana Aoyama, Yui Nanase aka Mirai Haneda, Nao Tachibana, Hitomi Kitagawa, Hitomi Tanaka, ... Just look at the releases of studio
Oppai.

EDIT: I forget Saki Tsuji. Very very cute face. :love:
EDIT 2: And Sumire Matsu.

Pinaatti

Jun 12, 2008
Can you give me the name of this one, please: :please:
attachment.php
If you move the mouse cursor on the images in my post, you can see the names and video name.

This one is Yuuki (Yuki) Tsukamoto つかもと友希, also known as Chiyuki Makimoto 牧本千幸 (まきもとちゆき).

Pinaatti

Jun 12, 2008
I found the video this picture is taken from: DKJ-02
Well actually the picture was from Mature Woman in Hot Spring Part 1, Caribbean.com 082511-789.

Obviously both DKJ-02 and Caribbean.com 082511-789 have same contents. But not necessarily ALL the same contents! I hate it Caribbean.com renames videos, and has same content as other videos, but not all of their content!

If you like that video, see also the second part: Mature Woman in Hot Spring Part 2, Caribbean.com 092911-819.

Aug 25, 2010
It's all about Fumie Tokikoshi for me. Totally my first love and I'm pretty obsessed with her. Best boobs ever along with a thin waist and a great face. Her butt is not good, but she makes up for it.

I really love Takiko Yuzawa too. She gets really into it and is so cute with one of the best chests.

My top 5 would be:
1 - Fumie Tokikoshi
2 - Takiko Yuzawa
3 - Yuka Nishii(one of the most ideal MILF's ever)
4 - Aki Tomosaki(she did some scene in a bath tub/bath room and it's a top 5 scene for me easily)
5 - Miki Sawaguchi's MILF appearances or Masami Hirao(Does anyone watch her videos? Never seen her discussed anywhere)

I like some other ones too but I have too many videos and I go more by production codes. All stars must have big boobs for me to really consider them stars, so you won't see any flat chested girls on my list. Something about the big chest just puts women on a whole different level for me.

davidsc

Feb 26, 2011
It's all about Fumie Tokikoshi for me. Totally my first love and I'm pretty obsessed with her. Best boobs ever along with a thin waist and a great face. Her butt is not good, but she makes up for it.

I really love Takiko Yuzawa too. She gets really into it and is so cute with one of the best chests.

My top 5 would be:
1 - Fumie Tokikoshi
2 - Takiko Yuzawa
3 - Yuka Nishii(one of the most ideal MILF's ever)
4 - Aki Tomosaki(she did some scene in a bath tub/bath room and it's a top 5 scene for me easily)
5 - Miki Sawaguchi's MILF appearances or Masami Hirao(Does anyone watch her videos? Never seen her discussed anywhere)

I like some other ones too but I have too many videos and I go more by production codes. All stars must have big boobs for me to really consider them stars, so you won't see any flat chested girls on my list. Something about the big chest just puts women on a whole different level for me.

Fumie is very sexy and I'd love to get my hands on her boobs.

Satsuki Kirioka is very hot. She's beautiful and a horny slutty performer. And the noises she makes, especially when she's sucking cock, drive me wild.

I like Anna Hoshi, too. She is so sexy.

And Tsuyako Yamamoto. She may not be beautiful, but she is sexy and looks like she'd fuck your brains out. She's another one who makes good sounds.

Chisato Shouda is beautiful, and I'd bang Mariko Togashi if I had the chance.

Needless to say I love the Madonna label. Older Japanese women drive me nuts!

hendry9

May 4, 2010
Natsumi Horiguchi wins Best Mature Actress of 2010

One of our regular readers dough924 kindly alerted me to a story I missed. A while back I posted about the nominees for the Sky Perfectv adult awards for best mature actress of 2010. I admit I was a little shocked at who the nominees were and weren't! But anyway, Natsumi Horiguchi won the award, and dressed in this very nice looking kimono. I admit I am not a huge fan of hers, but she looks really good here and was the best of a bad bunch. Anyway you can see more of the story at this english Tokyo reporter site at

horiguchi_wins2.jpg

horiguchi6.jpg

in left its my favorite ayane asakura
:grassdance::grassdance::grassdance::grassdance::grassdance:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I guess for the first time I see pictures in this thread. :cheer: Everyone always throws names in, but no one ever shows some picture of the ladies...

Ah, I guess I know the right one in the second photo. But what was her name... :puzzled:

zhugeliang32

Nov 26, 2009
Fumie is very sexy and I'd love to get my hands on her boobs.

Needless to say I love the Madonna label. Older Japanese women drive me nuts!

Totally agree on Fumie she is just such a filthy lusty woman and everything goes and she has such a ball! ... Ruby is great too as a label, but not much there of late