Favorite JAVs

OishiYuri

Jul 10, 2012
List your favorite JAVs and reason(s) why you recommend it or why it's a keeper! Pictures/Covers/Screenshots are welcomed!

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Maybe we should have a reference/index thread. I noticed we're starting to get quite a few overlapping/duplicate topics: uncensored and cosmetic surgery threads especially. Also it would promote a healthy, evolving discussion in one thread instead of starting the same discussion all over again in a new thread. We already have an (unofficially) recognized "bukkake/gokkun" thread, as well as a your "favorite idol thread". It would be beneficial for discussion to consolidate other topics like this as well and to promote others to post in these threads versus starting new ones.

Anyone agree?

I'm still relatively new and I just realized that this idea might be a duplicate as well. :lempar:

Last edited:
Reactions: hatsupaw

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I think the point is that the same threads are opened again and again (or course not all) - just with different titles. Sometimes it's just a different arrangement of words expressing the same, sometimes it only differs in very fine nuances (which makes me wonder if it's really necessary to open a new thread for this).

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
My point exactly. It would be nice to have "official" threads where people can add to an already extensive discussion vs starting from scratch. But now that I think about it, this would require a moderator and there doesn't seem to be one who is very active in the JAV discussion section.

Interestingly enough, I found this thread which seems to discuss some of the same concerns.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Example of what I mean. In the time I've been active on here there have been quite a few threads regarding uncensored JAV, in most of which the discussion is pretty much a repeat of the last one:
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/why-arent-there-more-storylines-in-uncensored-jav.1571842/
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/why-some-av-actress-dont-do-uncensored.1542571/
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/censored-versus-uncensored-jav.1527410/

If there was a designated "uncensored" thread, these three threads (among many others) could be consolidated into one coherent thread.

idk just a suggestion... if everyone is fine the way it is, I guess I'm just wasting my breath.

PS @OishiYuri sorry for completely derailing your thread. I figure this one was pretty much dead after @CodeGeek pointed out there was already a similar thread.

OishiYuri

Jul 10, 2012
sorry, i'm fairly new to the forum section. sure no problem, i didn't look through all the post.....how do i delete this post?

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Is there any particular reason there isn't a delete option? Been wondering about that, as a relative newcomer myself.

Also wanted to offer props to OP for supporting the best there is. Gotta love Ayaka. ;) I'm gradually collecting more or less everything she's in. Trying, at least.

(Ok, to oblivion now)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
It seems that there have been some problems in the past with that option. I mean no technical, but... ;) Therefore they disabled it.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Yes, we need a mod who actively discusses in the JAV section, in the (short) time I've been here I noticed that the mods spend their time in the Junior Idol section and rarely talk in here.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
CodeGeek should just be a mod.
Eh, thanks. But I'm not sure if I'm suitable for that job. And I also want to have a "private life" (means some time for other things). ;) But still thanks. :)
I can reassure you that - also they may not post often in the JAV sections - have an eye also on the threads here.