Whats your favorite JAV studio?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I was just wounding with so many beautiful and popular JAV idols out there, putting out thousands of videos every year and getting all the recognition RIGHTFULLY SO i may add. Do you guys have any favorite Studio(s)/Label(s)? And Why?

Did they debut your favorite idol or idols? Does the studio put out quality films consistently? Specialize in a favorite genre/theme? or do you just like Studio?

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I like Tameikegoro- they usually have something I would like to download. Also, partial to AROMA-especially the two girl on one guy series where two women gang up on a guy and force him to cum numerous times.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I like Madonna for the nice mature women and Rocket for the often very odd story ideas.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I really like S1 for a while because of Maria Ozawa, Sora Aoi, Yua Aida and Yuma Asami. They also had beauties like Risa Kasumi and Reina Matsuhima. i especially like the soap lady/bath videos.

as of late i mainly enjoy titles from E-body and SOD (STAR videos in particular).

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
I think E-body always deliver a good performance... but somehow lack of creativity the same case with oppai-av
S1 SOD and moodyz is pretty similiar...
there also time when I'm so into KMP's products alot

mutilated

Aug 3, 2009
I'm with electromog and enjoy the very varied output from Rocket, SOD also has their more inventive moments so they'd be my number 2

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
I think E-body always deliver a good performance... but somehow lack of creativity the same case with oppai-av
S1 SOD and moodyz is pretty similiar...
there also time when I'm so into KMP's products alot

I know what you mean. These studios have great Idols and put out great videos, but most if not all their videos follow the same format which can get a little dull. Still i really like all these studios because the consistently have good idols performances. especially E-body and SOD right now.

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
Freedom for the NFDM series (femdom, particularly that of schoolgirls) and Natural High for the NHDT series (molester theme), definitely.

But then again my very favorite JAV title is from Glory Quest (MGQ-005), so that has a special place even though the rest of their works so far do not compare.

Last edited by a moderator:

milkman87

Dec 7, 2013
I personally like Debut series. Any studio that has a new Debutant I am game for it. But I particularly like Candy (CND-xxx) and D-Star (DGL-xxx) Studios because they have alot of debut videos. And also not to mention their girls are the type that I like. Other debuts from S1, Kawaii and Alice Japan are always good.