favorite anime

Rizzy

Jul 15, 2008
Ive seen Fate/Stay Night, but not My-Hime/My-Otome. Are they good? If you want a list of anime I've watched, I'll tell you. :trance:

I think both of them, Hime and Otome (two totally different anime with the same characters) are pretty good. I thought the storyline for Otome was really good. Some of it fell along some pretty standard plot lines but it didn't detract from the overall flow of the series.

Yeah, I would be eager to hear your recommendations. PM me with them if you could.

:goodmood:

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Hard to choose between Great Teacher Onizuka and Azumanga Daioh, but give the edge to GTO.

Really is one of those ones that will only come around once in my lifetime, heh.

Have seen so very many, but those 2 still hold huge spots for me, for obvious reasons.

Still, either way, makes me feel like I have to start mentioning some of the other ones up there such as Monster, Berserk, etc., kind of.

Futa*Demon

Hentai General
Aug 22, 2008
I don't have just one favorite anime mine are

Dbz
bleach
speed grapher
cowboy bebop
code geass

mchl_mntr

Aug 27, 2008
my favorie anime

my favite anime is the ff:
full meta panic (a perverted anime)
and all anime that is perverted. That's all hank u:notice:

Okazaki

weird otaku
Sep 24, 2008
BOKURANO
maybe not my fav but one from my favs anime
its rly great anime :full:

paschendale

individualist anarchist
Mar 5, 2008
Blood-slaying against the demands and concepts of the present shonen-ecchi pussies, my spartian-horse is tatooed like an AFRO SAMURAI. Nothing is holy to him!

blah15

Feb 6, 2008
sayonara zetsubou sensei
fmp
haruhi suzumiya
studio ghibli movies
school rumble
more but dont feel like typing

Helios86

JAV Junior
Nov 16, 2008
One Peace and Bleach are my alltime Favorites in Anime.
I haven't read the mangas yet.

Naruto Shippuuden is also good but i think more the manga. The Anime is so slow and every episode has only two or three actions. After that you have to wait a week....

From Mistery and Horror i prefer Elfen Lied and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. I;ve only seen the first the season but i'm very impressed.

TrickyXX

Nov 16, 2008
Not to be an outsider, but
1. Love Hina
2. Genshiken

Herik

Feb 15, 2009
It’s difficult to answer because I like them all. I tried to choose it’s which that I like more but I could only reduce that to four:

Iczer-3
Ranma 1/2
Tenchi Muyou
Vampire Miyu