favorite anime

Plurlove

Jun 2, 2008
Its almost impossable to pick a favorite series but if i really had to than off the top of my head than right at this moment it would be...

PetoPetop-san or Sketchbook, or maybe Clannad....wait Dennou Coil, or even Busou Renkin...ah see its too hard to pick!

Mudkipz91

Jun 21, 2008
GITS(movies/series)
NGE(movies/series)
Elfen Lied
Cowboy Bebop
Death Note
Bleach
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

dwindled

Jul 1, 2008
Well I go for a slightly serious kind of drama like Death Note or Blood+, but in all I think RahXephon is my fav.
On the Other hand FLCL is entertaining enough.

evillaugh.gif

gauze

Jun 18, 2008
anime Elfen Lied
it makes me is sad and fear at the same time
I like it very

rush808

Jul 10, 2008
BESERK & Gantz :hero:

Deathnote (1st season)

edit*Bleach & Naruto (MINUS fillers)

Rizzy

Jul 15, 2008
GITS the TV series has to be my all-time fav, and surprisingly enough it doesn't have any of the giggling girls I am fond of.
:moe:

sgtjb

Jul 20, 2008
Collective as a series hands down it has to be Mobile Suit Gundam
But If i had to pick just one it would be Cowboy Bebop

blah15

Feb 6, 2008
I usually watch romantic comedies (Full Metal Panic, Ranma 1/2, etc.) or comedies (FLCL, Lucky Star) with some action, horror/supernatural mixed in.

However, as of right now my favorite would have to be Hell Girl a.k.a. 地獄少女

"あなたの怨み、晴らします。" :dies:

I'd also have to say The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi and Inuyasha as they both got me into anime (and I've been an otaku ever since!).

EDIT
Also would probably have to add Sayonara, Zetsubo Sensei

Tobias Rieper

Jun 4, 2008
Haven't seen that many anime yet, but I really liked Golden Boy and Gunslinger Girl.

Next on my list are Planetes and Love Hina. Anyone got some good anime's with a realistic setting (no magic stuff, that gets me bored too quickly), maybe bit scifi, good characters and story and some humor? ^^ (not asking alot aye! :p)

Rizzy

Jul 15, 2008
I usually watch romantic comedies (Full Metal Panic, Ranma 1/2, etc.) or comedies (FLCL, Lucky Star) with some action, horror/supernatural mixed in.

I'd also have to say The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi and Inuyasha as they both got me into anime (and I've been an otaku ever since!).

Also would probably have to add Sayonara, Zetsubo Sensei

:goodboy:

blah15 you and I like a lot of the same anime - although I think a lot of ppl like the same ones as you and I. Have you seen Fate Stay Night and My-Hime / My-Otome? I like that type of anime too and I believe you would as well.

:hypno:

blah15

Feb 6, 2008
Ive seen Fate/Stay Night, but not My-Hime/My-Otome. Are they good? If you want a list of anime I've watched, I'll tell you. :trance: