favorite anime

jmikato

Jun 3, 2009
X'amd Lost Memories: I never really heard of it before but when I started watching I couldn't stop. I thought they had a decent balance of action, story and character development. This was probably the best anime I would have totally missed out on because I don't think it got that much attention.

Great Teacher Onizuka: I was skeptical at first but it actually grew on me. Probably the last highschool based show I'll ever watch because nothing else can compare to it in that genre.

Hajime No Ippo (first series): What can I say, made me feel like I want to box. Probably the best sports anime out there.

All Gundam series: What can I say, I'm a fan haha. The best one was probably War in the Pocket.

Gintama: Ok, by far the best comedy/action adventure anime out there for me, its just so ridiculously above and beyond anything I've seen. Everything they do in that show hits my funny bone. I've been watching anime for a long time and I speak Japanese fluently so I get all the references and everything they poke fun at. When they had that bit of the burglar satirizing Ramba Ral (Gundam 0079) I just couldn't get enough! That was so awesome. Now, I can absolutely see if I didn't have that background Gintama would be decent but not as crazy good as it is. :damnit:部屋を明るくして離れて見るんだぞ!!!(笑)

Full Metal Panic: Ok so I watched Full Metal Panic TSR first and I liked it. Then I watched FMP: Fumoffu because I liked the humor in TSR. Then I finally watched Full Metal Panic. So I kinda went in a backwards order but I think that happened to be the best way to go about it since FMP: TSR is the best, then Fumoffu and finally FMP. My friend started the opposite way and he got bored in the middle of FMP, which I can see because I think I would have too if I watched it in the correct order.