Earning money is so easy. . . !

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

luminors

Jun 4, 2008
1. Go to: $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration! and register (free and fast), you will get 6 Dollar because of the link without doing anything, just click "Create A Free Account" and fill in the fields (yes you do, no joke!)

2. Secondly, create a paypal account, this is ABSOLUTELY FREE, you won't pay anything (you won't pay anything in this whole tutorial, just GET money 100% secure)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_registration-run

you can choose premier account. if it asks for your bank or credit card, just cancel (yes, premier account is 100% free also)
if it asks for your bank or credit card, just cancel (yes, premier account is 100% free also)

3. Now, with the account created at (1) you can EASILY earn money on that site, answer and fill out the questions and get 4$ for each opinion! (it will also show you the amount of money you earned)
4. Click on "Redeem Money" and you will get your earned money sent to your paypal account!

5. Now, just go to Rapidshare / MegaUpload and register your 1 year premium account!

oumi11

aka oumigi
Aug 13, 2008
I just checked. The amount may seem feasible but there is a catch. You need, like, $75 to cash out through paypal, I think. (It says a minimum of $25, but I don't see that option)