Dream Gakuen series

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
I was browsing through the 4chan archives, and happened to find this post. It peaked my curiosity. I tried looking for any of them but could only find the cut versions. If you guys know where to find them then hit me up.

Also interesting how these kind of extreme videos are not made by major studios anymore, or at all. Going assume there was a law that passed.

"Dream Gakuen, a kinda yearly series released until 2010. The last title was really lame though, the real ones stopped after 2008. They used to release it in multiple version, with the Kanzenban/DC version containing all the most hardcore scenes. I think it's pretty hard to find the uncut versions these days.

Dream Gakuen 12 had Hotaru Akane, Maki Hojo and Serina Hayakawa (just to name the still famous actresses) and it featured gangabangs, anal, r***s, scat and shemales.

Dream Gakuen 11 was pretty much the same with also pissing.

Dream Gakuen 10 also had dogs and fisting.
Just look for ドリーム学園 in the Moodyz website and pick the 完全版 versions."