An Evil Lady from "Dream Academy 11" [MIVD-011]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

She had a non-sexual role, as part of the school administration. I just liked the way she looked, and wondered if anyone may recognize her.

MIVD-011 - Bad Lady 3.jpg MIVD-011 - Bad Lady 2.jpg

I have checked the usual reference sources, and am pretty sure she has been overlooked in the listing of cast credits.

MIVD-011 - Bad Lady 1.jpg

Screen shots Set A & Set B, and an 848 MB stream download for the four-hour movie, if interested.

Thank you.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Making strides on this one, are you? Just reminding you about the finish line.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I found myself back on this old I.D. thread of mine because I visited the "JAV Ladies on the Side" thread where I had spotlighted this woman, and I noticed in the post above a twenty-year-old still of a "Nazi guard" who looked remarkably like her!

I'm also noticing the screen shots I had provided above are no longer active, so here is a fresh set of those:

(Not that these thumbs will be particularly helpful in regard to our actress, but at least they're something.)

MIVD-011 - Bad Lady portrait.jpg

So now I wanted to see if our lady was the "Nazi" from twenty years ago (not that such would help with finding her identity, because we do not know the name of the actress who played the "Nazi"... but I was still curious). The "Nazi" appears tall, so I wanted to get an idea of how tall our lady was.

Unfortunately, I could find no shots where we could make side-by-side comparisons, but the best were these:

MIVD-011 - Bad Lady height.jpg

Next (i.e., she is at right) to the Bald Thug, above. (Yet our lady stands in the foreground, so we can't judge for sure.)

Here she is beside a main star from the movie, Reira Aisaki (Chihiro Hara):

MIVD-011 - Bad Lady height-2.jpg MIVD-011 - Bad Lady height-3.jpg

These are not the most helpful either, because the women are not standing on the same plane. At least we get an idea. Chihiro Hara is an actress who is on the tall side (Asian Screens claims 5'6" or 167-168 cm), and it seems our lady is stacking up pretty well nearly-next to Chihiro, on the issue of height.

So I dunno... maybe she IS the "Nazi."

(I just took another look at her acting in this movie, and she's wonderful... so diabolical. Here is a little write-up about the movie I see I had presented, elsewhere.)

So who the heck is she? If she is indeed the "Nazi," she goes back a long way in the world of JAV.

By the way, while fast-forwarding the movie, I came across this lady who really impressed me:

MIVD-011 - Another Bad Lady height-3.jpg

I later discovered Zen10101 had unraveled whom she was, but did I remember? No.