Do you like hairy pussy or shaved?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Clean shaved or naturally bushy?

• Clean Shaven

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Naturally Bushy

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • Depends on the Lady

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters

Angeldom

Jan 15, 2014
From an aesthetic point of view, hairy pussy fits some girl better than shaved pussy and viceversa...is like the beard with boys (what kind of comparison is that?)...so i'm okay with both.

From a more practical opinion...ehm...cunnilingus opinion, unless i really like that girl, i prefer shaved pussy all the way. Seriously, it all goes down to how much you like that girl, in my case, if you blindly love that girl you can even eat her pubic hair for all i know :), but i would never dream to do that with any other girl that i don't like that much, it's the same for girls when they have to deal with an hairy little johnny, some won't mind at all if some hair get stuck in the mouth (bleah), others will ask you to istantly shave.
:yellow:

Also I'll tell you this, hairy pussies often hold a fragrant scent, supposed to attract the partner (the quality of the scent can vary from peach to fish, it depends if the girl cleans herself regularly). Pretty much the same as uncircumsized guys, you hold a scent that shaved pussies or circumcisez guys don't really have (or if they do, it's less noticeable). But alone is not enough to justify the hairy diet (Gnam! :p).
:eat2:

So in the end, in my personal opinion, i like both, but i'm more inclined towards shaved if i have to do a lot of cunnilingus :), since i don't find hairy bits and fish scent that compelling :sweaty:

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
shaved, hair in my teeth no thank you,
plus I would like to shave her, and that adds an extra role to the foreplay, prolongs it, beautiful

such a shame, I could not rub my balding head against a hairy pussy, and transfer all that unwanted hair to where it is wanted :laugh2:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I never shaved my pussy before, I'm afraid of being cut :(((( I don't want to hurt my pussy..

I can understand that, but being a dude that shaves my face at least twice a week, I can say I very rarely cut my self

Reactions: 2 people