Which do you like better for closure? Pussy creampie or Cum in Mouth?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

I like to do both of them, but pussy creampie is more exciting for me. How about u guys?

• Pussy Creampie

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Cum in Mouth

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

0hmyg0d

Mar 7, 2008
I like to do both of them, but pussy creampie is more exciting for me. How about u guys?

Pussy creampie
or
Cum In Mouth

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
An ex-girlfriend of mine always wanted me to creampie her while she was on her period. It's a lot harder to get pregnant at that time, though not impossible so exercise EXTREME CAUTION! and she Her hormones would rage during that time of the month so it just made sex way more intense for her!

Then my very next girlfriend always wanted me to pull out and cum in her mouth! Same kinda thing for her, she liked the "forbidden" or "dirty girl" aspect of not only swallowing my cum but sucking on a cock wet with her own pussy juice on it. She liked the taste of her own pussy on my dick...she told me so but in retrospect I think it was just the excitement of us both being young attractive and horny. I'm sure they're both somewhere making some other pair of guys very happy!

-Nasu

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2023
An ex-girlfriend of mine always wanted me to creampie her while she was on her period. It's a lot harder to get pregnant at that time (though not impossible so exercise EXTREME CAUTION) and she said her hormones would rage during her time of the month so it just made sex way more intense for her! What was so exciting to me was the sense of danger! She would always look into my eyes and tell me to do it and I would ask if she was sure but that was part of the play-acting you sometimes do in bed. I would let it go inside and it was always magical! Never got her pregnant and she would cum every time!

Then my very next girlfriend always wanted me to pull out and cum in her mouth! Same kinda thing for her, she liked the "forbidden" or "dirty girl" aspect of not only swallowing my cum but sucking on a cock wet with her own pussy juice (She liked the taste of her own pussy on my dick...she told me this!). She had a nice soft petite body (I'm a tall guy, medium to muscular build. She was Japanese and very small.) so with her there were times I wanted to blow it on her tits or even her stomach and just watch it drip down her ribs or her waist as I came down from my orgasm. That was exciting for me! Seeing my work! She understood where I was coming from (no pun intended) but she got off the most when she knew I was gonna finish at the back of her throat! I'm sure she's somewhere making some other guy VERY happy!

-Nasu
Based on your story, I would be very excited to try your sperm. Does it come out pretty creamy? Kisses.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
I like both
Creampie always feels great! But it's exponentially more exciting when there's a little bit of risk! I'm not saying to take that risk but when I've found myself with a woman who wants to get creampied because it's her time of the month and she's positive she won't get pregnant at this point in her cycle, and if I agree to do it (I usually have about 20 seconds to decide), there is a titillating feeling of "Ooh, we shouldn't be doing this! But we did. And it feels so good!"

Last edited:
Reactions: DedinhaFrancine

Vmaloy

very average 馬鹿外人
Apr 19, 2023
For me there is nothing quite like cim.

In movie or irl just pulling out to finish is already great, let alone having a lady swallowing your stuff.

I find creampie kinda gross to be honest