jav with open mouth cum swallowing

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
so the thing that i'm really into at the moment is open mouth cum swallowing. i am a gokkun fan and i watched dje-043 and YFF-013 both have great open mouth cum swallowing scenes. it's my new fav thing now, so i've been looking for vids with open mouth cum swallowing and can't find many. i know there are some gokkun fans here and i wanted to ask what do you think about open mouth gokkun? if you do like it which vids are your favs? are there any vids that i should watch?

what are your thoughts on this?

~Superjesus~

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
now that is getting really specific man!! im not sure but knights, asfur, nitro upsom, videos would come close. theres alot of other small companies with very specific genres found in japanese dvd stores but they are very expensive. its similar to semen mania or spermplay genres and there are alot here in japan. ill keep a lookout for this theme and name some other companies if i can translate them.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
It depends on the girl. Not the studio, label, producer or other factors. Of course there are some girls that will do it but not all the time. I'd just recommend looking through the regular semen related labels for these very specific scenes.

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
Yuka Osawa
Ayu Sakurai
Miku Abeno
Tsubomi
Rei Mizuna
asfurs, gatis, knights and MVGs it's where it's generally found afaik

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015

vale2

Jan 16, 2011
This is something that is of interest to me as well. Desioner is correct that usually it is the girl that is the deciding factor, but there are some series that really bring it out in an actress while others that seem to actively discourage it or just feature such shoddy camera work that you can't really catch it.

Yuka Osawa
Ayu Sakurai
Miku Abeno
Tsubomi
Rei Mizuna
This is a good list but I can add a few other prolific names (Women I've seen do it in more than one title):
Megumi Shino
Tsukushi Osawa
Shizuka Kanno
Mika Osawa
Arisa Nakano
Reiko Sawamura
Ayumu Sena to a lesser degree

There are some series that stand out as being very prolific with this type of thing where actresses who don't normally do open mouth swallows will do so:

最後は、のど射 (Deepthroat Morphism) from Moodyz
ものすごい舌上発射ごっくん (Tremendous Tongue on Fire) from Moodyz
100発の精子飲む (Drink 100 shots of sperm) from Idea Pocket - only really the later releases

There was a brief period of time where this was in almost every gokkun release. Most of the MVG MVSD titles from like 130-150 have it, there are a bunch of MIGD movies with it. Nowadays if a release isn't from one of those specific series above, if you don't see a mouth opener in the screenshots it is probably not happening. Even with the mouth openers, it isn't a given as the ones they are using now are so flexible that they are often clench teeth swallowing.

The stuff older than that golden age of open mouth swallowing has almost nothing. You basically have one scene in Mao Tachibana's Gokkun Bazooka appearance, a few instances from Mai Sakashita and almost nothing else. There are a couple in random Jelly movies from WAAP but the camera work is so bad that if you blink you will miss it. There are none in any of the other Gokkun Bazooka movies, MDLD-243, the Gokkun Club series, the Gokkun Land series or any of the early MVG stuff as far as I know.

Knight's Visual is actually terrible for this. I've only noted it in 3 installments - Both of Yuka Osawa's swallow movies and Rei Mizuna's second swallow movie. Considering like 80% of their releases are swallow themed that isn't spectacular. Asfur is also pretty rare. Plenty of shots with the cum at the back of the throat but most of the actresses will not pull the trigger without closing. There is a pretty decent repository of this stuff that I can link in a PM because I'm not sure about the rules for linking outside sites here.

I would keep an eye on Mai Usami and Tia also. Both of them have done open mouth swallows in S1 movies which is pretty unbelievable given the nature of that particular beast. Mai Usami has escaped the clutches of S1 but now seems to be working for SOD unfortunately. If a good studio gets a hold of her for a proper gokkun film it is likely to be excellent. Same goes for Tia.

Last edited:

vale2

Jan 16, 2011
In terms of favorites for this particular interest:

MIGD-380 with Mika Osawa has her downing 231 loads during the course of the movie with 29 of those with an open mouth. Most of the open mouth swallows are concentrated in a couple of scenes so you have a decent chunk where it is just wall to wall open mouth swallows. Bonus points because you can find it in 1080p.

KV-071 with Yuka Osawa doesn't feature anywhere near the numbers of MIGD-380 but it is up there in terms of my favorites. The scene with her at the back of a classroom with a bunch of guys is pretty amazing and includes one or two open mouth swallows, I've only seen this in 720p.

MIGD-221 with Yuka Osawa was released before HD was common so it is only available in DVD quality but it is solid and she looks great as always.

The title of ASW-097 with Tsukushi Osawa translates roughly to I drink with my mouth open, so that should pretty much explain why that one is a must have.

All of the Idea Pocket Drink 100 shots of sperm are great, even the ones with no open mouth swallowing. Most can be found in 1080p.

I really enjoyed MVSD-144 with Maya Maino but mainly because I like her, not because her open mouth swallowing is more impressive than others.

Reactions: lordsuperjesus

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
now that is getting really specific man!! im not sure but knights, asfur, nitro upsom, videos would come close. theres alot of other small companies with very specific genres found in japanese dvd stores but they are very expensive. its similar to semen mania or spermplay genres and there are alot here in japan. ill keep a lookout for this theme and name some other companies if i can translate them.

i know that its really specific but i first really noticed it in YFF-013 when Tsukushi Osawa in the very first scene just opens her mouth and gulped that cum down. it was the sexiest thing i had ever seen and i've been watching gokkun vids for years! so i started looking for more of it but it seems like its a very recent thing and hard to find, if you dont read kanji and i dont. i think open mouth gokkun is gokkun at its finest, rare and hard to do. only for master cum sluts. then i found dje-043 with Ashida Tomoko and man this girl!!! thats my profile pic, Ashida Tomoko in dje-043 right before she open mouth swallows, she is a.... she is the best girl. so cute, and she swallows so sexy. she is my fave cum swallower. if you all don't know her check out dje-043. that movie has the best gokkun scenes sense the no jin series in the 90's ( ms-01 thru ms-05). i've been watching gokkun vids for 12 years but i'm new to open mouth swallowing. i need to find more, thats why i made this thread.

and thanks for keeping a eye out man, thats solid.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
vale2 hit me with that pm.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Kanon does an open mouth swallow of 7 loads of cum in this Urabukkake scene. It takes her 4 or 5 open mouth swallows to drink down all the seven loads of semen. Very hot.

570MB - MP4 - 17:02 - 960x540
Download @ zippyshare
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/0j8gf1Or/file.html
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/ffnLCTk0/file.html
http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/tpverUY4/file.html

this is one i have. it's a good one but she looks so lifeless at the end. she is a trooper but she did not enjoy it. but it's hard to find sluts like Shizuka Kanno in ASW-076 who like she loves every minute of it. (not a open mouth swallow i dont think, i just really like Shizuka Kanno) thanks for the tip man. i've been pouring thru my jav trying to find open mouth swallowing, it will take a few days ( i have 1.5 tb of jav and had 5 tb but my HDD died :mad:) but i'll post what i find here.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
so i'll been looking thru my gokkun stash for open mouth gokkun to find one that has not been cited here and i found one!!!:haha:

MIGD-387 with Sakura Kaori

migd387pl.jpg

so i was looking thru some stuff and and found this one, it's not wall to wall open mouth gokkun but she does it 3 or 4 times. one of them was with 2 or 3 loads. this is a good one!!!

Reactions: Mari0Br0s

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Yeah that one has a good scene that contains cum gargling, which is my sub-fetish :D

if you like cum gargling then you will love this. your wel-cum. ahahaha i made a joke!!!:lol:

Reactions: gokkunfan

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
MVSD-251

Not much cum, but she does some open-mouth swallowing.

is it just me or do all the vids with mouth openers have the girls force they're way thru it? is that i turn on to you guys? girls powering they're way thru the cum?