jav with open mouth cum swallowing

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

santadog

Mar 6, 2009
lordsuperjesus, I don't know if this will fill your bill but Myu (sometimes known as Myu Natsume) has several vids where she not only sucks a guy off and swallows but in the course of "training" a less experienced actress. During a foursome scene, she will have the actor she's doing it with cum inside her then she'll crouch over the other woman's face and let the semen drip out of her pussy and into her student's mouth. The younger woman will then do the same for Myu. I don't know off hand if I still have any of those vids around here but I'll check and in a few days hit this forum up again with the vid #s. But Myu almost always swallows in her movies (her lez movies arent' bad either-and she does lots of them!) so some of her stuff might be right up your alley.

Myu looks interesting. What are her best movies? Seems hard to find her films. The only good one I found was MVGD-011 with Miko Ai.

jesped

Jan 5, 2013
so i'll been looking thru my gokkun stash for open mouth gokkun to find one that has not been cited here and i found one!!!:haha:

MIGD-387 with Sakura Kaori

View attachment 387526

so i was looking thru some stuff and and found this one, it's not wall to wall open mouth gokkun but she does it 3 or 4 times. one of them was with 2 or 3 loads. this is a good one!!!

What's the current top quality version available for download now?

I can only find the old 1.18GB 720x480 DX50. Thinking about AI upscaling it but would prefer a better source even for that.

My first cleaned, AI scaled and interpolated to 60fps release here: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/gokkun.1618780/post-4387391

1630114257183.png
1630114268614.png

smegmaballs

May 1, 2023
I've been building a Cum Gargling collection for a few years now. Here's what's in my Gargling folder: http://textuploader.com/xu7r

If you're wondering why some videos are listed multiple times, it's because there are multiple segments of cum gargling in the movie, and I've cut them to be separate.

My collection contains western stuff along with Japanese stuff, but it's extremely easy to see which videos are from Japan when viewing my list. This gargling list is by no means complete, or thorough enough. :p
Do you still have that text file somewhere? I'm collecting aswell :p.

Vmaloy

very average 馬鹿外人
Apr 19, 2023
Knight visual KV-207 have some cum swallow with the girl try to keep her mouth open :

Attachments

• kv-207.jpg
    kv-207.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 149