so i just joined the site and i wanted to ask... whats your fave gokkun Label/actress?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
so, i love gokkun. i mean its the only kind of jav i watch. so whats your fave gokkun Label/actress? some of my faves are
[DJE-040] - Hoshikawa Maki[(011814)01-05-53].JPG
Hoshikawa Maki,

[IPTD-644] Shizuka Kanno [(125833)01-08-49].JPG
Shizuka Kanno

[MIGD-574] - Abeno Miku[(178649)01-13-50].JPG
just found out about Abeno Miku

[ASW-097] - Tsukushi[(129381)01-21-01].JPG
and Tsukushi. Tsukushi is one of the best cum catchers i have ever seen.

[dje-043] - Ashida Tomoko[(039337)23-45-05].JPG

but by far the best cum dump is a new girl i just found out. about her name is Ashida Tomoko. i mean just wow! she is soooo cute! the gokkun bits of dje-043 are PURE GOLD!!!! i mean that open mouth swallow makes me blow my load every time. this is the pic that is my avatar.
:ksss:

my fav Labels are Asfur, Jelly, M'S Video Group, Waap, Moodyz, KnightsVisual and JUNK SHOP.

thats not all of the greats just a few of the girls i like the most. so did i miss some big names in gokkun? whats your best of the best list? are there any must see cum drinkers out there?

by the way i LOVE LOVE LOVE open mouth swallowers like Ashida Tomoko and Tsukushi. any of you know of any other vids with open mouth swallowing?

~superjesus~

Last edited:

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
image.jpg This little whore is good at swallowing jizz from men she doesn't even know. First scene is the best.

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
thats Sunohara Miki right and [dje-032]? i have that one and i really like her. love that big wide mouth and those full lips. that vid [dje-032] has open mouth swallowing too!!! :malu2: i love open mouth swallowing!!! she is bad at it but she is a trooper for trying so hard in that vid. no one open mouth swallows like Tsukushi in YFF-013 but she is a next level cum dump. thanks man i have that one and i know that girl but i agree she is very good. and yes the first scene is the best in most of the DJE series.

Reactions: Mauricio_87

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
This is decent too. I speak fluent Japanese, so I could understand the dialogue. Kinda makes it more sexy. image.jpg

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
image.jpg image.jpg The last scene of this movie has the whore taking five loads in the mouth and then swallowing, all from men she doesn't even know.

Reactions: Mauricio_87