yuma asami how many cum swallowing gokkun has she done

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
just wondering how many cum swallowing gokkun movies has she done. i know there one or 2 i can think of. i just wondering if she will ever do a movie where about 10 or more guys will do back to back cum shots into mouth then show it off then swallow the whole thing

depechex

Jan 28, 2011
I don't know even one single movie where Yuma Asami swallows it all. She plays with the cum (sometimes A LOT) but never swallows, i guess she doesn't like it. Same goes with Tina Yuzuki, Nao Ayukawa, Sora Aoi and many many more. It looks like they don't need to do that kind of stuff since they're superhiperstars. Nana Ogura is exactly the opposite, she's a superstar but she LOVES to swallow, and no matter the movie is about, she likes to suck it dry, which is so rare to see, because in every movie i watched of her, she always swallows.

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Nana Ogura is exactly the opposite, she's a superstar but she LOVES to swallow, and no matter the movie is about, she likes to suck it dry, which is so rare to see, because in every movie i watched of her, she always swallows.

Wow, dude, thanks for bringing Nana to my attention. In the ~week since your post, I've d/l'd a dozen of her movies and probably won't stop until I've got 'em all.

She's got a super-cute face, nice rack and as you alluded to, the best attitude I've seen in JAV. She may just be a REALLY good actress, but she seems to be having FUN in every single scene - even the ones where she's not really supposed to be - LOL.

tortex

Dec 31, 2009
Wow, dude, thanks for bringing Nana to my attention. In the ~week since your post, I've d/l'd a dozen of her movies and probably won't stop until I've got 'em all.

She's got a super-cute face, nice rack and as you alluded to, the best attitude I've seen in JAV. She may just be a REALLY good actress, but she seems to be having FUN in every single scene - even the ones where she's not really supposed to be - LOL.

This is funny... I've been doing the same thing. If it was humanly possible for two women to have a baby... Nana seems like the love child of Aino Kishi and Sora Aoi... and loves cum like a vampire loves blood!

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
... and loves cum like a vampire loves blood!

Hahaha! Nice line! Of course, it immediately made me think of THIS from IdeaPocket. When I first saw that, I LITERALLY laughed out loud. I would of d/l'd it just for the title - even if it didn't star one of my favorite hotties, Anna Anjo 安城アンナ.

-Nick