Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Naturally Bushy

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • Depends on the Lady

Votes: 8 11.8%

• Total voters

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
Women are supposed to have some hair on their lady bits.

Having said that, being confronted by an amazonian rain forest may be a little off putting, but a small triangle of delight surrounding the hors d'oeuvres is always a pleasure. Getting a hair in your mouth is like getting a small bone during the fish course, a minor inconvenience but it doesn't stop you enjoying an otherwise fine meal.

mbdx3bbl

Feb 1, 2010
l like hairy pussy, feels good

kenshin77

Maria's Boyfriend
Feb 12, 2007
I am also prefer hairy pussys or at the very least trimmed but not shaved completely off. It just feels to good to pleasure or eat a women out, and they also look more matured with some hair.

lardee

Aug 14, 2010
My girl is somewhat hairy about that warm juicy place which I think adds to the appeal of her pale skin and dark eyes.
However choking on the odd pube does not make going down as much fun as it could be.
Her "rosebud" is not at all hairy and it too is very inviting, wouldn't want to ingest a pube from there though.
But on balance I love to stroke her hairs wherever they are and life is good as she has her own pussy cleansing station (a washing up bowl that is *never* used for the dishes) and cleans that region every day (and always before we make love).

Must say that the profile of smooth, pale asian girl's buttocks with a waft of black hair poking from between them is possibly the sexist image I can get.

naxi

Feb 3, 2009
i love pussy without hair, or shaved......but i like having a little hair on the pubic for styling it :p

lardee

Aug 14, 2010
Anyway here is another question - do you like the hairy bits laid down or fluffed up, I prefer fluffy as i love the feelings on my tummy and other sensitive bits......perfect
QjHAQvI.jpg

But which is more aesthetically pleasing, maybe combed down a bit?
6iZtQ5H.jpg

Reactions: lovejapanesewomen92

shaniandras2787

Jun 3, 2015
Definitely shaved but if not, at least trimmed. Messy pubic hair is quite a turn off.

Having hair at the back of your throat really sucks (not literally) :lol:

Reactions: lardee

lardee

Aug 14, 2010
Yeah she's the one who's supposed to be choking not me...
.....gotta love my lover's small asian mouth, the gag is a sign that I am *most excited*

birsha

May 7, 2010
Hairy is fine, but I'll admit to really loving a nice smooth shaved pussy. My wife obliges me regularly which I appreciate.

genki_desu

Jul 17, 2013
I prefer mine smooth and shaved. Don't want to be picking hair out of my mouth.
24030582wzc.jpg

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
shit, that isn't shaved, it is waxed!

truc1979

Aug 24, 2015
shit, that isn't shaved, it is waxed!

@Ceevan, you can say its waxed just by seeing a picture? How do you make the difference?

About pussies, though Japanese are known to not shave down there (I never checked though... :(), we can see in a lot of movies some clean shaved labias. And that's the way I love it!!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
@Ceevan, you can say its waxed just by seeing a picture? How do you make the difference?

About pussies, though Japanese are known to not shave down there (I never checked though... :(), we can see in a lot of movies some clean shaved labias. And that's the way I love it!!

Usually the lack of any stubble is a clear indicator whether a woman shaved or waxed but most women wax because it lasts a lot longer than shaving.

Shaving down under is kind of considered a "tramp stamp" and therefore not found attractive by many in Japan. It is seen as some as a sign of a "loose" woman or a woman who sleeps around. Of course that thinking is a little dated but it is what it is. JAV does not reflect normal attitudes among men and women, it is fantasy. Normally a Japanese woman would never shave as only her lover/husband would ever see her naked so there is no pressure to shave. Of course this is also a reason why bikinis in Japan aren't always very revealing either. Professional Japanese models and actresses shave, wax or trim as their jobs and atire require.

Reactions: ozone and truc1979