The Asian chicks need to shave more...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

typoman

Mar 12, 2008
Rummaging my hand down a women's waist thru her pubes hair to reach her clit is kinda nice. Having hairs down there are extra things for me to love.

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
Rummaging my hand down a women's waist thru her pubes hair to reach her clit is kinda nice. Having hairs down there are extra things for me to love.

Nicely put.

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
I'd take a shaved woman in a heart beat, I once dated an asian girl who didn't shave and it was a nightmare going down on her lol. It's just not clean, trimed-ok, shaven-sexy but any private area hidden in a forest is a NO.

nosihc

May 12, 2007
(as a men) i felt heavy ,got headarch more offen when the hair grow for one or two month,so i shave it shorter very offen...does this apply to female the same?

sillyscrewy

Dec 20, 2007
I prefer a trimmed bush to a wild one, but I leave it to the lady whether she wants to shave down there or not. I had a Japanese gf who shaved her puss because she liked being eaten, and she reasoned you didn't want to get hairs between your teeth while eating. ^_^. But most of the girls I know have the bush, and I ain't complaining since they were kind enough to let me at it. ^_^

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
I prefer the bush, especial on asians (but all races, I like it). With japanese girls, the hair just seems to stand straight up, even against the power of the pantie... I just love running my fingers thru the hair. The first grown (lol 17 or 16) pussy I felt had hair on it, so I guess thats why I like it. But strangley, most of the girls I fuck are shaved (but my current girlfriend has a hairy one :inlove: ). I also really really love the color contrast of dark pubic hair on a light body (doesn't matter the race, goes for black chicks too, light skinned black chicks are called red bones :inlove: )

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
I don't like the completely shaven look, especially when it's stubbley. Pubic hair adds character, sexuality and feels better on a woman.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
come on... some women dont look good when shaved , some look good and sexy when shaved.. dont it apply the same to us men as well? trimming the pubic hair is another good idea as well.... having pubic hair on it while doing oral job on the pussy can be a turn on dont you think so? well shaving the pubic hair depending on her pussy and body appeals to us a lot or not? men shave their pubic hair can be sexy or appear ugly and wrinkled on the penis and testis...

xLANx

Jun 25, 2008
i heard dat shaved genital parts will become 'thorny' if i may say so..haha. bcoz of d pubic hair. i mean...demm how do i xplain dis..cn u get what i mean?

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
i heard dat shaved genital parts will become 'thorny' if i may say so..haha. bcoz of d pubic hair. i mean...demm how do i xplain dis..cn u get what i mean?

that's true, it does happen, and for a while it's pretty uncomfortable (at least in my experience)... -3-;
however, I guess if one were to wax, not shave, this could be avoided.

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
that's true, it does happen, and for a while it's pretty uncomfortable (at least in my experience)... -3-;

don't do it girl ! :evillaugh: , I can already feel some major pain there :lols:

xLANx

Jun 25, 2008

wax..? wow...i bet dat hurts..a lot..:sick:
by d way..these smilies r very cute..is it a character of a comic or sth?

suv

Aug 15, 2008
I prefer trim to shave. More or less, in my opinion, I think girls should have 'something' there rather than just so 'clean'. It looks like baby or so.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
I prefer trimmed. A bit of a tidy up looks good and makes munching out so much more enjoyable!

dman89

Aug 12, 2008
No shaving, however trimmed looks much better. :prance: Shaved looks just plain, imo :snicker: