The Asian chicks need to shave more...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fish7

(・ー・。)
Aug 18, 2008
Asian always keep their pubic hair and thats why it so juicy.

I love Jgirls

Jun 24, 2008
I love hairy Japanese vaginas. I really don't understand why Americans find bald vaginas attractive.

fish7

(・ー・。)
Aug 18, 2008
Bald shaved vaginas look young ? lol -.-"

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
uk21

I am also sick of shaved vaginas on western girls. :donotwant:
I love Japanese girls and their hairy vaginas.
May Japanese girls hairy vaginas continued to rule!
:perfectplan:

lysozymes

Jan 6, 2009
Nah, personally I prefer a clean shaved kitty. That way is easier to lick her happy place :)
Luckily, the girl I'm doing now has very little pubic hair (she doesn't even need to shave her legs). Don't like bushes. A well trimmed landing strip or clean shaved is my own taste.

But it's nice to know that everyone here have different taste! Go diversity!

m79guy

Feb 28, 2009
I'm with uk21! I love pubic hair on girls! I think it's sexy as hell. Going down on my girlfriends who did'nt shave always added to my own pleasure then distracted me!:grassdance:

Oct 6, 2007
I like it neatly trimmed if needed otherwise leave it. I don't really find a shaved vag attractive. On the other hand all my GFs seem to like the fact that I shave, I guess because it's better for them when they go down on me (and my GFs are Korean and Japanese). One of my ex's actually shaved after she realized I did because she liked the fact I shaved...kinda shocked when that happened haha.

bingojubes

Jul 15, 2009
i shave my pubes. makes me look somewhat bigger, though i am pretty small to start with. with pubes, i kinda look like a poorly trimmed banzai.

i prefer trimmed, or shaven. don't wanna forget to shave, and possibly get stuck to a woman like Velcro, or start a fire with dry pubes. i hear seaweed sake is nice to have, as well.

Croc

May 13, 2007
My girl does the only hair she has on any parts of her body is Head and eyebrows. Apart from that she is as smooth as a billiard ball and shes Asian. :happy:

Oct 6, 2007
I respect women who go the extra mile and shave their arms. Granted the hair on most Asian womens arms is so fine (if there is any) it's near impossible to see, but it does feel a lot nicer.