Dell HD

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

sockmuncher

May 30, 2007
i have a dell tower with everything dell inside, it is soooo slow and not becouse of the dial-up modem i mean EVERYTHING is slow,just opening a folder can take many seconds. its been that way since it was new. iwant to put the hd in another tower but it has like a fan built onto the side of it or something strange i have never seen an hd like it. i know nothing about dell but i have heard weird things about the hardware.

anybody know anything about dell that can tell me if it would not be compatible with a custom built machine?

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
The hard drive is standard, the fan is probably just an attachment that can be removed by taking off a couple screws. However if you want to move the hard drive to a different computer to use as the main hard drive, you will need to reinstall Windows. If your other computer already has Windows and you simply want to move it to copy the data, then there should be no major problems.