Continuous sex theme

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
I'm gonna go ahead and add this title to this thread. It is very much in the theme just mentioned above, SDDE 330, albeit with slightly less of the "continuous" aspect. It does, however, involve a solo "house woman" tending to a homeful of single men, who pretty much have their way with her at will.

It also has, IMO, one of the finest straight-thru trad sex scenes ever put to film - it seems almost directed by a woman, judging by its sheer real-feel eroticism. It is the very first sex scene in the film, and involves the house-woman going to wake up a late-sleeping resident. The guy is perfectly buff, without being ridiculously over-worked out, and of course Kogawa Iori is looking as fine as ever, with alabaster skin and that full bush of pubic hair, and her ever-blissful combination of resistance and compliance. And the hysterical punchline at the end, of course, when the guy says something like, Today is my day off, I don't have to get up, then rolls back over to sleep. Enjoy!

STAR-520 Furukawa Iori Busy In Sex While Doing Housework And Night Every Day Ten System Husband One Morning, Noon Wife
1star520pl.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I'm gonna go ahead and add this title to this thread. It is very much in the theme just mentioned above, SDDE 330, albeit with slightly less of the "continuous" aspect. It does, however, involve a solo "house woman" tending to a homeful of single men, who pretty much have their way with her at will.

It also has, IMO, one of the finest straight-thru trad sex scenes ever put to film - it seems almost directed by a woman, judging by its sheer real-feel eroticism. It is the very first sex scene in the film, and involves the house-woman going to wake up a late-sleeping resident. The guy is perfectly buff, without being ridiculously over-worked out, and of course Kogawa Iori is looking as fine as ever, with alabaster skin and that full bush of pubic hair, and her ever-blissful combination of resistance and compliance. And the hysterical punchline at the end, of course, when the guy says something like, Today is my day off, I don't have to get up, then rolls back over to sleep. Enjoy!

STAR-520 Furukawa Iori Busy In Sex While Doing Housework And Night Every Day Ten System Husband One Morning, Noon Wife
1star520pl.jpg
Good spot weppin! Ideal movie for this thread as we can see her getting fucked while both cooking and putting the washing out.

I do like these movies where a housewife is going about her daily routine, all the while having to contend with the amorous desires of the men of the household. Don't know why, just as you say, a certain eroticism of a woman taking care of her families needs. I guess it's the whole Oedipus complex that is a part of us all.

I'm still waiting to see a movie where a housewife doesn't just stay at home but goes about her daily duties away from home too. Whether it's going shopping, meeting friends, on the bus/train home or movie with the husband, i would like to see her having to deal with guys around her, not in an aggressive way, but like in this movie series where she just accepts it as part of her daily duties.

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
what about PPPD433 is almost close to "continues" but while doin household work, while having dinner...

PPPD-433 When I Was Small Busty Incest Grew Commonplace Of Home, Home That Was Morawa As Adoptive Riddled Man Than Me.To The Family And Every Day Etch Grew Up And Taught For Granted ... Mareyu LaLa
pppd433pl.jpg

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
what about PPPD433 is almost close to "continues" but while doin household work, while having dinner...
This looks just right for the theme of the thread. It's very reminiscent of SDDE 343 and SDDE 386, with the housekeeping sex and the man following the woman around while copulated - very dirty! I love it. Also those vacuuming sequences, man those really get to me, I just don't know why!

SDDE-343 Homemaker Service "always Fuck"
SDDE-386 Always Intercourse Housekeeping Service 2

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

PPPD-433 When I Was Small Busty Incest Grew Commonplace Of Home, Home That Was Morawa As Adoptive Riddled Man Than Me.To The Family And Every Day Etch Grew Up And Taught For Granted ... Mareyu LaLa
pppd433pl.jpg
Great spot Kanekiken! Cute girl too!

Reactions: kanekiken

EJDiaZ

Jan 4, 2017
Looks like a great title, thanks for the reccomendation weppin! :D It looks like a pretty fun movie and although I'm not a big fan of squirting (it just seems so messy), I will definitely be checking it out.

I love the translated title over at r18 and from the look of the screenshots I can't wait to watch. You're right about the cafe scene, there's just something about a sexy maid uniform, especially with stockings.

View attachment 725969

I liked this shot as well. There's just something about her knelt over post sex, contemplating just what a pounding she's taken and having his now drying cum all over her ass. Its a very poetic picture. :)

View attachment 725967

On the other end of the spectrum is this pic.

View attachment 725968

Just what is meant to be happening here? It looks like they're in a gallery, but they're in bikinis? So is it a lingerie showcase? Or are they some kind of idol group? Who knows? This next image of her getting fucked while being cheered on by her grinning friends is a lot more obvious as a group drinking session is interrupted for a good old boning! :p

View attachment 725966
lol who is that girl on ur gif, doing a cute pouty face lol

Reactions: Motiman

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
SNIS-717 Father And Nine Brothers, Full Of Man Unequaled Gene Big Family!One Day In The Continuous Sex With From Morning Till Night Of Brave Sister To See The Family Of Care Active Yume乃 Aika

snis717pl.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
SNIS-717 Father And Nine Brothers, Full Of Man Unequaled Gene Big Family!One Day In The Continuous Sex With From Morning Till Night Of Brave Sister To See The Family Of Care Active Yume乃 Aika

snis717pl.jpg

Just doesn't get better than the little pocket rocket that is Aika Yumeno. So cute and those boobies! :p

Lim3lighT

Mar 24, 2014
the Yumeno Aika one and Star-622 starring Matsuoka China are my favorites of this theme, mostly because of the actresses involved.

kanekiken

Sep 18, 2016
I dont think it has been posted here. But enjoy the continuous Sex while doing the household work from this three women Saegusa Chitose, Nishimura Nina, Ayana Rina.
DEP008
118dep008pl.jpg

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
New in the "continuous" genre. Not a genuine "continuous" theme, though... :-(
More in the "housekeeper always available" style. It'll do, I guess, though.

SDDE-494 A Woman Who Is Full Of Men Is Busy Doing Housework Every Single Day 10 Ten Brothers & Fathers And Continuous Sex Life In The Morning (eldest Daughter)
1sdde494pl.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Here's another near miss for the pile, It's actually pretty sexy, even if it's "intentional" sex... You decide!

SDDE-498 Female Employee's Blowjob Cum Swallowing Suit Is A Popular Shop Mother's Clothes Father
1sdde498pl.jpg

Yeah, i saw that a few weeks back. Really good movie and part of a whole series by Senz. What i really like about this studio is that they always set the scene really well. That actually looked like a real department store and not just some cheap set. You have to give them credit for always finding the right locations.

Reactions: weppin

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Yeah, i saw that a few weeks back. Really good movie and part of a whole series by Senz.

Part of a series, you say? I checked on R18 (the only site I know that indicates "series" status) and they didn't show it as being a series. It could be a kind of recurring theme the studio uses, instead of a proper series, maybe?
http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=1sdde00498/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

I *do* wish JavLibrary would indicate "series" status on their site, like R18 does! If they did, it would be the perfect resource. As it is now, I do check R18 infrequently for just that info. Other than that, its a very inferior resource.

The next best thing, of course, is to simply click on the Label link and poke around. And wouldn't you know it, I did, and found this!

Finally, the real thing. I've been jonesing for some fresh "continuous" themed JAV!

SDDE-489 "Sexual Always Intercourse" Nurse In Daily Hospital Life Where Sex Is Melting
1sdde489pl.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-8_8-53-56.jpeg
    upload_2017-8-8_8-53-56.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

weppin

Sep 11, 2008
Found another one I'd never seen before, while trolling around Javlibrary. It's a few years old! But has a working Openload download, so get it while you can!

RCT-640 2 Unaware School Girls Crazy About Mobile Phone Even If It Is Inserted
1rct640pl.jpg

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@Motiman

Oh man! How had I not been familiar with Yumeno Aika before today lol, this thread has led to my best discovery in ages. I think I'd heard the name, but god knows how, failed to take notice.

Still think Suzuki Koharu is best cute face / boobs combo, but with her on hiatus (or whatever is going on with her), Yumeno will more than do! ;)

Reactions: Motiman