Jav movie with artistic themes and influences...

kitaikki

Sep 9, 2008
Hi,
I'm very interested in jav movies with artistic themes. For example, I saw the one released by naturalhigh with scenes inspired by Manet and Boticelli, I found very it interesting. But I don't know more...
I'm looking for art theme ( japanese or european ), actress playing artists, students of school arts...that kind of stuff.
And i'm also looking for musical themes like : ballet dancers, piano and violin players,...

If you know some movies about it, it would be nice to give some titles of movies...
Akiba community members, thank you.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I saw the one released by naturalhigh with scenes inspired by Manet and Boticelli,

Would you at least share the DVD code of that vid, and, ideally, cover image and/or torrent and/or link to Akiba post of the download?

Years ago there was this wonderful wonderful DVD called "Gold Bird" which had 3 Olympic gymnasts performing their routine in the nude. No sex... according to Google... I had that disc way back but can't remember for sure now.

Oh... and then... I do thank you for bringing it up which reminds me such a disc in my collection... There was this SDDM-412 Totally Nude Ballet, in which a pretty serious effort of Swan Lake was performed in the nude. I am no judge of ballet, but the ballet itself was not just a gimmick or joke. The disc showed the main character training both in normal ballet attires and in various stages of undress. Then there was (as I remember) a normal perform on a proper stage and than a repeat performance in the nude. And then as the lead character (the swan) dies (was that how Swan Lake ends?) some guys came on stage and fuck the dancers. The sex was actually the most disappointing part of the whole disc.

Not sure where you can find it now, and not even sure it's what you looking for... but I loved both these vids.

http://www.javzoo.com/en/movie/3no4

Reactions: kitaikki

kitaikki

Sep 9, 2008
Sorry, i should have written the DVD code which is : SDMS-521.
3 scenes inspired by masterpieces of Manet, Boticelli and Klimt.

1sdms521pl.jpg

Anyway, thank you for your recommendations, especially about "Totally Nude Ballet" movie ( I can't believe Jav actresses dancing "the Swan Lakes" in Jav movie : this is totally post-modern ! I have to see this crazy movie...)

Reactions: ding73ding

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Ah... I see Totally Nude Art Gallery, it's from the same series as Totally Nude Ballet. Check: http://www.javzoo.com/en/series/4ro

But it's so old, where would I find it? How did you come across this vid? Or you collected it also years ago?

I just might have to dig into my pile of DVDs and find the discs I mentioned...

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I've put SDMS-521 on Mega. It's 1,08 GB, 720 x 404 resolution without any annoying watermarks. You can download it here.

Reactions: ding73ding