Teacher/Doctor/Lawyer sex slave theme

watermouse588

Nov 3, 2013
Hi all,

Lately I am in into Teacher/Doctor/Lawyer slave theme. Do you guys have some suggestion JAV title or series (similar to PPPD335, WANZ225)

Reactions: shawn720s

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Tameikegoro has a series called "Busty Female Teacher Pet" where a lot of top tier busty JAV actresses are forced by their students to undress, get their hands tied up, and wear collars while getting fucked. Usually there is one sex scene with the student, one blowjob scene, one classroom harassment scene, and one MMF threesome scene where the student invites one of his classmates to fuck their teacher together. The series has over 20 titles you can check out, but these are some of my favorites.

MDYD-970 Rin Azuma
mdyd970pl.jpg

MDYD-967 Asahi Mizuno
mdyd967pl.jpg

MDYD-953 Kurea Hasumi
mdyd953pl.jpg

MDYD-877 Yui Hatano
mdyd877pl.jpg

MDYD-869 Yuna Shiina
mdyd869pl.jpg

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Those are the gold standard for covers...great lighting, the theme is clearly reflected, they show their entire body with enough skin to whet your appetite, and it isn't too clumped with words.

I also enjoyed the "High Handed Female Teacher" series. It's satisfying because they start out authoritative and abusive, only to be taken to task. Nanako Mori's one stands out, she slaps her students lol.

1hbad00106pl.jpg

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Those are the gold standard for covers...great lighting, the theme is clearly reflected, they show their entire body with enough skin to whet your appetite, and it isn't too clumped with words.

I also enjoyed the "High Handed Female Teacher" series. It's satisfying because they start out authoritative and abusive, only to be taken to task. Nanako Mori's one stands out, she slaps her students lol.

1hbad00106pl.jpg

I also like that series. I haven't seen too many but I enjoyed the two that I have seen:

HBAD-086 Ryo Takamiya
1hbad086pl.jpg

HBAD-111 Anri Suzuki
1hbad111pl.jpg

I also really like this film for similar theme/story. Rin Sasahara is a mean teacher and when her students she is having an affair with one of them, they blackmail her and the tables turn. A lot of good face fucking blowjobs and a lot of swallowing in this one. A must-see if you are into this theme.

MVSD-395 Rin Sasahara
mvsd395pl.jpg

Reactions: Zen10101

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I don't know about the rest of you, but I never had teachers who looked like that! Waha! school would have been a lot more exciting!

Reactions: asdfaznz

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
I don't know about the rest of you, but I never had teachers who looked like that! Waha! school would have been a lot more exciting!

I see some of the teachers today and it definitely feels like more younger people are becoming teachers. We went to school one generation too soon!

DV345- Kaede Matsushima - New Teacher is a Sex Slave
53dv345pl.jpg

Oldie but my all time favorite. Kaede Matsushima is gorgeous and the way her student makes her suck his dick is still one of the best scenes I've seen.

nLAcJH3.gif

Last edited:

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Two more gems i forgot about
STAR-524
1star524pl.jpg

Wow I cannot believe I never saw this one. That 3rd scene when shes on the collar and leash and swallows all her students blowjobs is one of the best I've seen.

Sharing her other teacher film which is also very good but I think STAR-524 is definitely better.

MXGS-839
h_068mxgs839pl.jpg

You're mention of STAR-517 made me realize I forgot OP was also asking for doctor theme films.
Here is a good oldie of slim beauty Chihiro Hara.

ATID-108
atid108pl.jpg

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
This is part of a series from AVS Collectors called "Beautiful Female Teacher is Anal Slave". This one with Anri Hoshizaki is my favorite.

ANAL-005

anal00005pl.jpg

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
rbd00190pl.jpg

RBD190 - Kotone Amamiya Slave Colored Female Teacher
This one is interesting because there are no students involved. Kotone Amamiya is a music teacher at a school where the rest of the faculty turn her into their sex slave because another female teacher is interested in her fiancee. The other female teacher makes advances on the fiancee while Kotone-chan is imprisoned and used for their sexual pleasure and financial gain. Her masters take promotional photos while they fuck her over and over, garnering interest for a sex show where shes forced to perform humiliating acts in front of a large male audience such as playing the flute while getting fucked, playing the trumpet with her pussy, douse candle flames by aiming her urine, enema injection/expulsion (sadly fake but her acting is great and makes it seem real), insert/push out ping pong balls from her pussy, and shooting darts out of her pussy to pop balloons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zhonda

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I like her though I'm not her biggest fan, but I have to say Akky is one of the most photogenic stars in history. None of these films are classics in my book, but my fav would be SOE-984 - a lawyer film where she's actually r***ing in the courtroom, instead of being a theme in the background (like a lawyer turned sex slave etc.).

35YlyPb.jpg
kDCliiv.jpg
rOLDN8I.jpg

Reactions: Zhonda and asdfaznz

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
The two "Court Of Justice" films, but the first one is superior. There's a scene where Riko Tachibana is r***ing in a cell and she lets out some amazing screams.
M24kR6P.jpg
W0Jexza.jpg

It must've been well received because she did another scene like that where she's an arrogant lawyer who abuses inmates and gets gangraped in prison.

YGRWe3O.jpg

NGVIlDT.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: asdfaznz

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
The blazer and all black outfits really gives off the lawyer vibe as compared to their OLs, so I still felt the theme even if there's no courtroom drama.

Love Saryu to bits...

QXeVxpM.jpg
Guf5WlC.jpg

GkMaRqS.jpg

Risa is a lawyer forced to become a soapland prostitute
4rheOiJ.jpg

uhlySAe.jpg
qXnbnz2.jpg

Reactions: Zhonda and asdfaznz

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Awesome shares @Zen10101 The lawyer theme feels less used than doctor and teacher, so its great to see mentions of these titles, especially the ones from Akiho. They remind me of a fantastic teacher S&M flick she did with S1

SSNI114

ssni114pl.jpg

SOE984 also reminds me of this flick from Rei Aoki

ATID-153

ATID153_2.jpg

Shes not a lawyer in this unfortunately, shes the plaintiff accusing this guy of molestation and the court does the outrageous thing of tying her up and proving it was molestation by resisting the pleasure of toys and her molester fucking her. Unfortunately she cannot resist it all and the court is convinced by her screams of pleasure that she enjoys it therefore it cannot be molestation. In the final scene, the judge rules in favor of her molester and sentences her to getting fucked by the jury before leaving the courtoom to their business.

Reactions: Zhonda and Zen10101

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
Just saw this one last night. DASD-954 Niwa Sumire

dasd954pl.jpg

No sub file, but what I can gather from the situation is she is a lawyer, hired by a father and son, possibly related to the death of their wife/mother. She fails to get compensation for them, possibly due to incompetence. They retaliate by raping her and turning her into a sex slave.

I liked this one, but that is because I enjoy extreme irama. If extreme irama isn't your thing, look elsewhere. Niwa Sumire is kind of a deep throat queen.

Last edited:
Reactions: asdfaznz and Zhonda