Women getting pregnant' videos pls ???

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
Hi akibites ,

I was looking at the other thread on impregnation and it's not helpful at all.All videos there just end in creampies and then over.There is no hint that they even get pregnant ! I checked all videos on that thread and only ONE jav shows pregnancy - SHKD 424 (actually no pregnant belly , it shows wife having morning sickness and then doctor visit confirms she is pregnant)

Can anyone suggest JAV or other videos of what I am looking for , not just creampie ?? Thanks..

PS - Some mainstream movies in this theme are Lost in Beijing (2008) and Blind Mountain (2007)

evil_knight001

EvilKnight
Dec 18, 2010
i also want to know. Hey, do you have good nakadashi(Cpie) movie or forced cpie? or unwanted or accidental cpie?? thanks!

loleechero

Sep 30, 2007
I was looking at the other thread on impregnation and it's not helpful at all.All videos there just end in creampies and then over.There is no hint that they even get pregnant ! I checked all videos on that thread and only ONE jav shows pregnancy - SHKD 424

Is that my thread here? http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1112203
If its not, check it out. I'm sure there's several video with positive pregnancy test, or morning sickness, or so
Or you prefer it like on mainstream movie? (e. g. sex and big belly at the end)

I' quite understand your request, IMO getting pregnant and impregnation are similar, but quite different.
getting pregnant = sex and confirmed prenancy at the end. No need for creampie, "please get me pregnant" scene, or so
impregnation = focused at time when she's getting to concieve. So logically, must contains nakadashi/creampie, fertile days, positive pregnancy at the end (which is indeed very . . . . very rare), etc.

Is it what are you looking for?

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
Is that my thread here? http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=1112203
If its not, check it out. I'm sure there's several video with positive pregnancy test, or morning sickness, or so
Or you prefer it like on mainstream movie? (e. g. sex and big belly at the end)

I' quite understand your request, IMO getting pregnant and impregnation are similar, but quite different.
getting pregnant = sex and confirmed prenancy at the end. No need for creampie, "please get me pregnant" scene, or so
impregnation = focused at time when she's getting to concieve. So logically, must contains nakadashi/creampie, fertile days, positive pregnancy at the end (which is indeed very . . . . very rare), etc.

Is it what are you looking for?

Yep I was referring to your thread.I have already posted in it with a couple of suggestions.Belly , test , sickness anything will do - the only problem is most of them dont look very realistic.
Both your definitions are fine with me although the latter is preferable ! There is nothing more appealing to see than the male marking his mate with the icky-pie.:cool:

There are some new posts on your thread with some brilliant titles.Have a look.