Help with 2 fetish themes

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

pitsu

Sep 25, 2012
Please suggest me similar JAV movies with those themes:

1) Similar to RCT-778 and Saw XXX parody. Males and females have to do some kind of sexual tasks or they will die.
2) Females mocking and bullying a male, who then revenge or hatefucks them for payback.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
For number 2, how about SVDVD-424. I'm not sure if this counts because the mocking is only in the first 2-3 minutes of the movie. But basically the guy gets mocked by his little sister for being such a loser, he then proceeds to turn her into his personal toy.

Reactions: Casshern2

thebpg

Dec 8, 2015
for number 2 NHDTA712 - my japanese is pretty bad but i think its a school council meeting,
the guy seems to be shamed in front of all the other members before turning the tables and ultimately finger fucking the ~16 other members.

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
This is the translated title for NHDTA-712 from R18:
"Natural High Midsummer Torture & r*** Special - Depraved PTA Meeting ~Parents Falsely Accuse A Teacher Of Wrongs Before Taking It Out On Her Spread Pussy For Punishment~"

Sounds like the women are all parents who are accusing the male teacher of something, but it turns out it was a false accusation so he r***s them all for talkin' shit haha. Oh Japan, where do you come up with this stuff.